Safelink Wireless - Did not get my safelink minutes
Update added by user Mar 17, 2013
Since this posting, I have not had any problems. A few years have went by and this company has been great and I have been getting my minutes every month.
Original review posted by user Dec 10, 2010
I did not get my minutes added to my phone for December 2010.I called them and I was told the minutes were sent to my phone on December 01st.
I was supposed to receive 250 minutes. I got none added. They told me I must have used them when I know I didn't even get them. They Lied.
I tried to explain that even if they were sent to my phone, my phone did not register them or update my minutes total. They did not believe me.
They should read these reports that others have this problem too.I am pissed.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Purchased program w/additional cost for tech support. Web site shows program allows for call recording, satisfaction guaranteed. Downloaded program and learned call recording is not a feature, so the..."
- "My Sony Xperia which is real piece of work stopped working, no one could clearly hear me, the sound was garbled. After taking the phone to CPR (Cell phone repair)..."
- "TerraCom offers an upgraded phone for one low price. Their website states that the price includes processing fee, taxes, and shipping. I purchased the Samsung Galaxy Rush for (what I..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Don't trust Discount Tire to back up their Rebates they promise you when buying tires there. I been fighting with these people now going on 3 months. I was promised..."
- "I ordered a chair from wayfair the color i ordered was vanilla. It was surpose to be a whitish color chair but when the chair arrived i opened the box..."
- "Bought a remote control boat. It showed up with a broken battery charger, and a leaky speed controller in the boat. Submitted a warranty/return ticket. They responded asking for photos,..."