Safelink Wireless - Did not get my safelink minutes
Update added by user Mar 17, 2013
Since this posting, I have not had any problems. A few years have went by and this company has been great and I have been getting my minutes every month.
Original review posted by user Dec 10, 2010
I did not get my minutes added to my phone for December 2010.I called them and I was told the minutes were sent to my phone on December 01st.
I was supposed to receive 250 minutes. I got none added. They told me I must have used them when I know I didn't even get them. They Lied.
I tried to explain that even if they were sent to my phone, my phone did not register them or update my minutes total. They did not believe me.
They should read these reports that others have this problem too.I am pissed.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..."
- "This is the screen shots of the text Boost sent me..to this phone..stating that in One Day! I supposedly used over 15% of my (joke, "unlimited" contract) allotment, i.e. on Oct.22,..."
- "Nov 12,2015 we had a black out in Kern County, AT&T tower down, and after speaking 8 to straight talk representative I was told the SIM card went bad and..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I wanted to return the pizzas I have bought because they were not what I have ordered and the manager wouldn't return but she insulted me saying "if u don't..."
- "This is the absolute piece of junk sofa I unfortunately purchased from Rooms to Garbage 22 months ago. Both supports, if you can even call them that, are now broken..."
- "If anyone is out there looking for a way to add a layer of engagement to your wordpress theme that will require users to enter data, email capture, and form,..."