Update added by user Mar 17, 2013
Since this posting, I have not had any problems. A few years have went by and this company has been great and I have been getting my minutes every month.
Original review posted by user Dec 10, 2010
I did not get my minutes added to my phone for December 2010.I called them and I was told the minutes were sent to my phone on December 01st.
I was supposed to receive 250 minutes. I got none added. They told me I must have used them when I know I didn't even get them. They Lied.
I tried to explain that even if they were sent to my phone, my phone did not register them or update my minutes total. They did not believe me.
They should read these reports that others have this problem too.I am pissed.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Airtime Minutes
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Hello. DirectTV installed a big satellite dish on the (newer) roof of my home-that I rent out in Copperas Cove. My tenant claims his mother had ordered the service (long..."
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "The company charges you $90.00 a year and promises you if you get the premium membership you will have a better chance of being cast in a Hollywood movie which..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I bought a leather sofa for $1200.00 (1st mistake) from Art Van. I noticed after 2-3 months that the back of the sofa was wearing off. I treated it with..."
- "I have been with them for about year this is the second time they have sent a letter claiming I owe them 29.95. Why? They take the money out..."
- "I buy the Liquid Lava for my husband, who is an avid gardener - and for me, a mixed media artist. We both love it... and I have been..."