Safelink Wireless - Did not get my safelink minutes
Since this posting, I have not had any problems. A few years have went by and this company has been great and I have been getting my minutes every month.
I did not get my minutes added to my phone for December 2010.I called them and I was told the minutes were sent to my phone on December 01st.
I was supposed to receive 250 minutes. I got none added. They told me I must have used them when I know I didn't even get them. They Lied.
I tried to explain that even if they were sent to my phone, my phone did not register them or update my minutes total. They did not believe me.
They should read these reports that others have this problem too.I am pissed.efbcd10 review #211012
You may also like
- "After purchasing a repair service and sending in my phone, I was told I needed to buy an unnecessary part - a $2 part that they wanted $45 for! (I..."
- "I decided to sell my old Iphone 4S and came upon the CashforIphone web site. After submitting information about my phone, model, RAM size, condition, etc. the site came..."
- "CellItUsed.com stole my phone! Either that or $123 of my moneyâ€¦ Let me explain... I have used other "sell your cell phone" type services in the past. Whenever I used one,..."
- "HP has the most awful tech support I have ever experienced. My brand new computer is for the second time in a box getting ready to be shipped off for..."
- "Mi nombre es María y baso en EE.UU. ... "Mi vida ha vuelto !!! Después de 1 año de matrimonio roto, mi marido me dejó *** dos niños. Sentí que..."
- "Mi nombre es walter gary y soy de EE.UU., quiero aprovechar esta oportunidad para agradecer a mi gran doctor que hizo que mi vida una placentera uno hoy. Este gran..."
- "9 months ago my wife and I received a call telling us we won a cruise. Similar to everyone else here we attended one of their sales shows and were..."
- "2014 Versa Note SV bought New, found rust on the 3rd day of purchage in 12+ areas underneath including sub-frame and various components. Complained and requested replacement with a rust..."
- "My mother purchased Samsung Frig model RS22HDHPNSR/AA on back in June of this year from hhgregg. It is now October and the unit is as dead as the proverbial..."