Safelink Wireless - Did not get my safelink minutes

Update added by user Mar 17, 2013

Since this posting, I have not had any problems. A few years have went by and this company has been great and I have been getting my minutes every month.

Original review posted by user Dec 10, 2010

I did not get my minutes added to my phone for December 2010.I called them and I was told the minutes were sent to my phone on December 01st.

I was supposed to receive 250 minutes. I got none added. They told me I must have used them when I know I didn't even get them. They Lied.

I tried to explain that even if they were sent to my phone, my phone did not register them or update my minutes total. They did not believe me.

They should read these reports that others have this problem too.I am pissed.

More Review Details

Helpful? 52 Yes 52 39 No 39
Had the same issue 50 Yes 50
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Unsatisfied Customer

2 days ago #1042296 Peedee, South Carolina

I didnt receive my minutes for this month (October 2015) and I spoke with 3 different tracfone/safelink reps and all saying that I received my minutes which I didnt!! I even talked to the "Senior Manager" and she didnt believe me, not to mention she was so RUDE!!! I just want my 350 minutes for the month of October.

Apr 01 #966560 Waterbury, Connecticut

I havent received my minutes for one of my phones today and my other phone hasnt been receiving minutes since December. Its getting really getting annoying.

Nov 04, 2014 #895438 Detroit, Michigan

I am having the same problem. Plus onlygetting 60 min. per month. Should be getting 100.

Aug 01, 2014 #849599

Neither did I. :/

baby gurl

Feb 02, 2014 #781332 Columbus, Mississippi

I didn't get my mins for my phone and I did the 555 still nothing called and talked to customer they said they never reactivity the phone that's *** up :(

Jan 08, 2014 #770693

i have not been getting my minnites when due

Dec 17, 2013 #760035

i didn't get my minutes for December I did the 555 thing and it says I have no pending updates

10 0 Reply

Nov 05, 2013 #738101

@ Regina. Thanks a lot! the number you gave worked great. I was about to go insane. i have no idea why they do this if one uses their phone for a call every month. Just go to add airtime on your phone and type in 555. it gave me 500 minutes in 2 second, when i get only 250 per month...weird. :x

2 0 Reply

Aug 15, 2013 #700517 Columbia, South Carolina

i used to get my mins every month when i first got my phone but for a year now i have to call and call and call , never can get alive person,, i did luck up once and got a human and they put my mins on it ,,,, this month i can't get thru to no one , it's like this evey month , last month it was the 22nd before i got thru to the recording to get mins ,,, im just so disgusted ,, and i can't afford a cell phone , im livin off disability
can someone please tell me how i can talk to a live person about my problem

Aug 06, 2013 #694555 Eau Claire, Wisconsin

safe link will add the minutes but there's always something wrong with the tracfone so u need to call the tracfone and they'll fix the problem. I had the same problem and still am. they said something like you should delete your messages cuz that's what's causing the problem.

kimberly hughes

preston kerrigan

Dec 03, 2012 #577429

did not get my minutes

Nov 05, 2012 #564810

Thanks @Regina, calling 1-800-378-1684 worked for me.

Cheryl Roberts

Nov 01, 2012 #563025

I did not get my safelink minutes for November and 177 minutes was taken from me in October.Can you tell me what happen?

Tamara Bussinger

Nov 01, 2012 #562951

Didn't recieve my safelink minutes again this month!

Oct 30, 2012 #561951

i just Got my cell phone and its tell me there going To cut me off for good if i dont let them know about it realy soon :?

1-20 of 60 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.