SafeLink Wireless - did not receive pending minutes for safelink

Nov 03, 2009
review #160951

I got a new safelink phone it has been reactivated with the same phone number but I am unable to retrieve my pending minutes even after they supposively reprogramed my phone I did not sign up for this I am sick and tired of every single company I sign up for giving me problems I call and call and call and the operator keeps putting me on hold this is getting me nowhere I need your help in retrieving my pending minutes I donot know where else to turn to for help I am very pissed about all of this1

ab03d1d
Had an experience with SafeLink Wireless?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Bell

Oct 11 Glen Allan, Mississippi

I received my replacement phone & only received 10 minuets & reads I have 537 service days left,What happened with the 250 minuets?,then I was asked did I want to buy airtime when I was trying to get the phone activated.(662-347-1238,Serial No.# 012 797 003 216 394,Contact No.# 662-822-2521;Annie Henderson;email:ahenderson5790@gmail.com;Zip Code:38744.

0 1 Reply

Aug 20 Tampa, Florida

im disabled i had my safelink for eight years and now they canceled me, my name is steven turner in tampa fl.

Sanpan

Jun 05 Jackson, Tennessee

My name is sandra willis my cell number is 731-217-4183 for the last 2 months I am still not receiving all of my minutes call on Monday 6-2-2014 still have not received a response at all this month I only received only 137 minutes can you please help me

2 2 Reply
MattSL

Jun 24

Hi, this is Matt and I work for SafeLink. I can help you get this resolved right away. Please email us your contact information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com. Please include your name, contact number and your phone serial or cell phone number. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email.

woody

May 06 Standish, Michigan

9899035626-Major Complaint! No safelink minutes added to my phone for April and now May! have called cust.care several times,followed all promps,entered the 555 at add airtime and still waiting for the minutes that I am entitled too!

anonymous

Mar 31

It is hard to get anything done when you call Safelink customer service!! I believe the phone number is really a mental Retardation hospital in India!!

1 0 Reply

Nov 16, 2013

I'm having the same problem. I call and call and do not get to a live person just the prerecorded baloney that gets me nothing. I would appreciate my minutes.

Andrew

Sep 06, 2013 Salt Lake City, Utah

I did not recieve my monthly minites this month Sept. I called 1 888 499 7280 they gave me an ID no, told me I would have them the next day, that was a week ago, and now that no. has been didconnected. so I called again, 1 800 378 1684 they gave me the same ID no. told me to put in at the airtime 555 I beeen doing this for two days still no minites. what is going on, where are my monthly minites?

hailie w

Feb 20, 2013 East Peoria, Illinois

I didn't get my minutes this month my number is 309-857-2876 please git my minutes on my phone soon i need them. :sigh :cry

BIR GURUNG

Dec 05, 2012

I did not received my free 250 minutes for the month of december 2012.what mitht be the possible reason , please let me know.my phone number is 425 2103166.I am form everett wa.98201.thank you .
bir gurung

bir gurung

Dec 05, 2012

I MISSED MINUTES FOR dec.2012. PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET MY FREE 250 MINUTES.

melinda

Nov 21, 2012

Why cannt i get my minutes?

Elizabeth Jordan

Oct 24, 2012

I am going through the same thing, just keep getting the run around!

denita williams

Oct 15, 2012

I denits williams of east cleveland ohio did not receive my minutes for this month 216 456 1608 :cry

angela johnson

Sep 18, 2012

I MISSED MINUTES FOR SEPT.2012. PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET MY FREE 250 MINUTES.

1-20 of 108 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about SafeLink Wireless.
Filing a new complaint about
×