Safelink Wireless - Did not receive pending minutes for safelink

I got a new safelink phone it has been reactivated with the same phone number but I am unable to retrieve my pending minutes even after they supposively reprogramed my phone I did not sign up for this I am sick and tired of every single company I sign up for giving me problems I call and call and call and the operator keeps putting me on hold this is getting me nowhere I need your help in retrieving my pending minutes I donot know where else to turn to for help I am very pissed about all of this1

More Review Details

Helpful? 66 Yes 66 15 No 15
Had the same issue 39 Yes 39
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 22 #1067810

Let's call on Monday! :)

Nov 22 #1067809

By the way, I had this problem, too.

Nov 22 #1067843

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless. We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to

Nov 22 #1067805

Oh, and in case if you're wondering,
SafeLink Wireless is owned and a subsidiary of TracFone Wireless. But, don't worry! I have a secret number!

Nov 13 #1063350

Nov 02 #1057440 Mcminnville, Oregon

If you need help with anything with your safelink phone email them at this address
I was not getting my minutes every month. so I just emailed them and they were very helpful and helped me get my minutes. Hope that helps everybody.

Aug 23 #1023655 Jasper, Texas

My name is Kendrick L Griffin I live at 701Caldwell lo 8 Jasper Texas 75951 I applied for my free phone have not yet recieved it last digit of social security number 3046 email used my moms denisehouston42@gmail .com what happened I recieve food stamps ssi.when can I expect my free phone message phone 4095943835

2 1 Reply

Sep 14 #1033738

What you need to receive is lessons on how to form sentences at least at the level of a 3rd grader.

Tam tam

Oct 01 #1041658 Spring Hill, Florida

Your a ***! Is that on a level you can read ***?! Its not that girls fault your a complete *** an cant read past a 3rd grade level! Grow up an stop criticizing other people to make yourself feel better.

Aug 06 #1016572

I didn't get my minutes what I do now

Sep 14 #1033740

What I do now? Me tell what you do - enroll in 1st Grade.

Aug 03 #1015327 Rochester, New York

didn`t get my minutes for two months!!!!!!!

Oct 11, 2014 #883501 Glen Allan, Mississippi

I received my replacement phone & only received 10 minuets & reads I have 537 service days left,What happened with the 250 minuets?,then I was asked did I want to buy airtime when I was trying to get the phone activated.(662-347-1238,Serial No.# 012 797 003 216 394,Contact No.# 662-822-2521;Annie Henderson;;Zip Code:38744.

0 1 Reply

Aug 20, 2014 #859289 Tampa, Florida

im disabled i had my safelink for eight years and now they canceled me, my name is steven turner in tampa fl.

Jul 11, 2014 #838987 Shreveport, Louisiana

Still haven't received minutes, have gone over the 555, so many times but still no minutes. 3185199154

Jun 05, 2014 #824089 Jackson, Tennessee

My name is sandra willis my cell number is 731-217-4183 for the last 2 months I am still not receiving all of my minutes call on Monday 6-2-2014 still have not received a response at all this month I only received only 137 minutes can you please help me

4 3 Reply

Jun 24, 2014 #831375

Hi, this is Matt and I work for SafeLink. I can help you get this resolved right away. Please email us your contact information to Please include your name, contact number and your phone serial or cell phone number. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email.

May 06, 2014 #812241 Standish, Michigan

9899035626-Major Complaint! No safelink minutes added to my phone for April and now May! have called several times,followed all promps,entered the 555 at add airtime and still waiting for the minutes that I am entitled too!

1-20 of 127 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.