Safelink Wireless - Didn't get no minutes on my cell phone

didn't get minutes on my cell phone first of month it's a trac phone lg i want to know why it's safelink and it's robert's it's a trac phone and model number is lg320g from janury 3 that's only time he got his free minutes after that nothing at all it's a sakelink i'm the one who order the phone for him to used i'm the only one with a laptop he want to know if he can get his minutes back on his phone or what can he do

review #220177
34 71 Helpful?
Had the same issue66 Comments43
Had an experience with Safelink Wireless?  Submit review about this company
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Bev

Apr 01 #966449 Charlotte, North Carolina

get a google number from google voice and gmail. all free. Safelink and and Assurance Wireless suck

Thalie

Mar 31 #966218

Hi my boyfriend has a samsung tracfone and he hasnt received any minutes since December of 2014 and i have the same phone and i get minutes every month why doesnt he get minutes.

jeff

Mar 09 #955933 Port Jervis, New York

jeff the time on my phone for my minuets is saying i'm not getting time on it till 1/30/2017 why is it saying that can u help me

JEFF

Mar 09 #955919 Port Jervis, New York

MY NAME IS JEFFREY MORA
AND I DIDN'T RESERVE MY MIN NITS ON MY PHONE
CAN YOU HELP ME

cooper

Jan 05 #926092 Evansville, Indiana

I didn't get my time on my phone this month please help

ethel

Oct 13, 2014 #883976 Canton, Ohio

i didnt get my min this month on 2345210943

HardWorkingTaxPayingGovermentR

Aug 19, 2014 #858907

thank God for the Obama phone lol....my Samsung Mega was stolen yesterday and i now rely on my government phone to stay connected...cant afford another 500 dollar phone right now so this is working out fine...so all yall government bashing butt wipes can kiss my booty cheeks.

1 0 Reply
taxpayer

Sep 15, 2012 #542291

Amen sweet caroline.

2 2 Reply
PissedPerson

Aug 17, 2012 #529955

Dear miss Caroline from NC, Lokk hun u dont know everyone situation about needing their minutes on time, i happen to have a job and cant afford to pay for a cell phone, so just because u are one of the lucky ones that can afford everything u need, dont trash other ppl because u do not know their situation. Thanks.

5 0 Reply
MrsBell

Jun 04, 2012 #490766

I've had all of these same problems. My phone doesn't show add or redeem airtime. But this is how to get your minutes each month. You will have to have the use of a phone with minutes or a landline phone to do it, since it takes several minutes. Call 1-800-378-1684. Go through the menu options and choose the one that says if you've already tried redeeming mins and it hasn't worked. It will talk you through the code entry mode and you'll have to enter in several things. Once the codes are in you'll have your minutes. It's a pain in the ***, but you can still get your minutes this way. Hope this helps!

9 6 Reply
Safelink sucks

Feb 02 #939728

This solution won't add free airtime. In one of the steps it asks for the pin on the airtime card. There is no airtime card with the free monthly minutes. When I said I didn't have a pin, the recording said to call back when i had an airtime card and could give the pin.

worthless person

Apr 07, 2012 #462268

*** *** *** n the worst is that in customer service they make you feel like you are worth nothing just because u cantafford a phone when they dont even know the situation u are going through. a waste of time for u to feel even worst about ur situation.

1 2 Reply
cheryl

Dec 03, 2011 #384919

It is the 3rd of the month and I still hae not received my minutes either. It keeps saying system unavailable. And for any of you that try to tell me to go and get a job, I AM DISABLED and cannot work. I did not choose to get sick and disabled. Not everyone is trying to scam the system. I have to have this phone to keep in touch with my doctors.

jerry dorminy

Dec 01, 2011 #383927

i didnt get my mins for dec tried using my phone to get my mins didnt work

really?!?

Nov 11, 2011 #372956

u say personal attacks b deleted, the *** talkin @ the top bout freeloading, that person may have had their legs blown off n disabled serving the country 2 protect ur *** ***, stfu !!!

TaupinJohn

Nov 02, 2011 #367798

Does anyone have the blue Samsung cell phone? The one that doesn't have an "add airtime" option under "Menu"?

I'm trying to get this month's minutes, but so far I can't get to where I need to be...

Please, anyone have any ideas?

Please e-mail me at PlayitagainSam@aol.com if you can help me out here, I have no idea what I'm doing!

Thanks so much.

O'toole

Nov 02, 2011 #367796

Hey Leo, I did the same thing! I called my dad and said to hang up and let me call him back on my home phone...

About an hour later I realized that this phone doesn't turn off when it's simply closed... I wasted nearly 100 minutes for not knowing that (and I've done it since, just out of habit)! :eek

TaupinJohn

Nov 02, 2011 #367794

My phone doesn't have an "Add Minutes" option, it just isn't there... My minutes should have been added already (it's only the 2nd of the month).
Could they have discontinued me or something?
I gave that number to so many jobs I applied for and now I have 40 seconds left...
My phone is a Samsung, if that matters

Caroline

Oct 19, 2011 #361167

Wow, you people have a nerve going to Pissed Consumer. Consumers refer to paying customers, you my friends are leaches. Living off the government sitting on your fat ***. If you want your *** minutes so bad get a *** job and go to wal-mart and buy them. It's free and you are still complaining? Why do you feel like everyone owes you anything, let alone free *** cell phone minutes? If you want good service then pay for it!!!

1 8 Reply
carol

Mar 01, 2013 #616599 Cincinnati, Ohio

miss caroline for your information not everyone is sitting on fat--- and getting afree phone from govt. i'm 62 worked from time i was 15 till became disabled verify by 7 dr. was made to go on disability after working all my life raised son by myself. i was married to a loser didn't have to get married.long storyshort worked 2 jobs at times never drew a dime from state, welfare or anyone else.i would love to have a smart phone can't afford . so know everyone isn't a free loader

9 1 Reply

1-20 of 43 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.