Safelink Wireless - Didn't get no minutes on my cell phone

didn't get minutes on my cell phone first of month it's a trac phone lg i want to know why it's safelink and it's robert's it's a trac phone and model number is lg320g from janury 3 that's only time he got his free minutes after that nothing at all it's a sakelink i'm the one who order the phone for him to used i'm the only one with a laptop he want to know if he can get his minutes back on his phone or what can he do

More Review Details

Helpful? 73 Yes 73 35 No 35
Had the same issue 68 Yes 68
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 15 #1064264

Does anyone have the blue Samsung cell phone? The one that doesn't have an "add airtime" option under "Menu"? I'm trying to get this month's minutes, but so far I can't get to where I need to be...Anyone have any ideas? Please e-mail me at if you can help me out here, I have no idea what I'm doing!

Nov 16 #1064500

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless. We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to

1 day ago #1068983

Hi. MattSL, the email you provided, is not working. I sent you message, but it said your email incorrect.

Oct 13 #1047521

Apr 01 #966449 Charlotte, North Carolina

get a google number from google voice and gmail. all free. Safelink and and Assurance Wireless suck

Mar 31 #966218

Hi my boyfriend has a samsung tracfone and he hasnt received any minutes since December of 2014 and i have the same phone and i get minutes every month why doesnt he get minutes.

Mar 09 #955933 Port Jervis, New York

jeff the time on my phone for my minuets is saying i'm not getting time on it till 1/30/2017 why is it saying that can u help me

Mar 09 #955919 Port Jervis, New York

Jan 05 #926092 Evansville, Indiana

I didn't get my time on my phone this month please help

Oct 13, 2014 #883976 Canton, Ohio

i didnt get my min this month on 2345210943

Aug 19, 2014 #858907

thank God for the Obama phone Samsung Mega was stolen yesterday and i now rely on my government phone to stay connected...cant afford another 500 dollar phone right now so this is working out all yall government bashing butt wipes can kiss my booty cheeks.

2 0 Reply

Sep 15, 2012 #542291

Amen sweet caroline.

2 2 Reply

Aug 17, 2012 #529955

Dear miss Caroline from NC, Lokk hun u dont know everyone situation about needing their minutes on time, i happen to have a job and cant afford to pay for a cell phone, so just because u are one of the lucky ones that can afford everything u need, dont trash other ppl because u do not know their situation. Thanks.

6 0 Reply

Jun 04, 2012 #490766

I've had all of these same problems. My phone doesn't show add or redeem airtime. But this is how to get your minutes each month. You will have to have the use of a phone with minutes or a landline phone to do it, since it takes several minutes. Call 1-800-378-1684. Go through the menu options and choose the one that says if you've already tried redeeming mins and it hasn't worked. It will talk you through the code entry mode and you'll have to enter in several things. Once the codes are in you'll have your minutes. It's a pain in the ***, but you can still get your minutes this way. Hope this helps!

11 9 Reply
Safelink sucks

Feb 02 #939728

This solution won't add free airtime. In one of the steps it asks for the pin on the airtime card. There is no airtime card with the free monthly minutes. When I said I didn't have a pin, the recording said to call back when i had an airtime card and could give the pin.

worthless person

Apr 07, 2012 #462268

*** *** *** n the worst is that in customer service they make you feel like you are worth nothing just because u cantafford a phone when they dont even know the situation u are going through. a waste of time for u to feel even worst about ur situation.

1 2 Reply

Dec 03, 2011 #384919

It is the 3rd of the month and I still hae not received my minutes either. It keeps saying system unavailable. And for any of you that try to tell me to go and get a job, I AM DISABLED and cannot work. I did not choose to get sick and disabled. Not everyone is trying to scam the system. I have to have this phone to keep in touch with my doctors.

jerry dorminy

Dec 01, 2011 #383927

i didnt get my mins for dec tried using my phone to get my mins didnt work

Nov 11, 2011 #372956

u say personal attacks b deleted, the *** talkin @ the top bout freeloading, that person may have had their legs blown off n disabled serving the country 2 protect ur *** ***, stfu !!!

1-20 of 48 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Safelink Wireless. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Safelink Wireless.
Filing a new complaint about