Safelink Wireless - Didn't get no minutes on my cell phone
didn't get minutes on my cell phone first of month it's a trac phone lg i want to know why it's safelink and it's robert's it's a trac phone and model number is lg320g from janury 3 that's only time he got his free minutes after that nothing at all it's a sakelink i'm the one who order the phone for him to used i'm the only one with a laptop he want to know if he can get his minutes back on his phone or what can he do
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Since I am a global traveler and at the suggestions of some of my colleagues, I wanted to look into switching from AT&T to T-Mobile as a phone carrier. I..."
- "TerraCom offers an upgraded phone for one low price. Their website states that the price includes processing fee, taxes, and shipping. I purchased the Samsung Galaxy Rush for (what I..."
- "My Sony Xperia Z1 Compact suffered a cracked screen on the 2nd of July, I booked it in with this company on Thursday the 3th with a quoted cost of..."
- "YESTERDAY I DECIDED TO QUIT DEVRY AFTER 2 1/2 YRS. THE FOLLOWING REASONS WHY I MADE THIS DECISION ARE: FIRST. I SHOULD HAVE DONE MY HOMEWORK ON DEVRY BUT I DID..."
- "Very sad to read some of the complains. Because we really do love Melaleuca product. My whole family use lots of Melaleuca product. Mainly Melaleuca oil - its a holy oil we use..."
- "Account canceled in 2013 Funds withdrew in 2014, refunded after a seriously insane fight Then, out of the blue, this 2016 bill! 2015USD for basic plan when actually the website is off..."
- "In Jan.29th , i should have taken an airplane from Tokyo to San Francisco with American Airlines.The staff of the airport guided me to the united airlines front desk for..."
- "I live in Holland and had a very bad experiende with RockAuto I ordered 26 january a caliper 43018-TA0-A01 for my European Honda Accord 2009. This part is 100% identical to Acura..."
- "These people simply do not stand behind their product and will do their best to weasel out of any warranty related claim. Rather than let their individual retailers manage..."