Safelink Wireless - New Safelink phone,wont work,wont help me
Had phone for a week, called 6 times, spent over 3 and a half hours with 7 or 8 broken english speaking people in Belize.Round and round for hours, still wont work, wont accept minutes, wont send a new one, they want me to just keep calling and reprogramming, over and over- forever I guess.
Why should I do this after all the time wasted & 6 re-programs that didnt work? Dont I have other things to do? I am disabled- Autistic, with high blood pressure and other problems. Dealing with this company has not helped me at all.
What is wrong with this bunch of scammers who are getting federal money in their pockets.
They seem to be inept- because they cant fix it, or replace it.What am I to do.
They also game me a number that is long distance from my area, what is wrong with them.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Birch stated I failed to return a warranty replacement and charged me $549 for a new phone. It was part of a long saga beginning with an iPhone that..."
- "Nov 12,2015 we had a black out in Kern County, AT&T tower down, and after speaking 8 to straight talk representative I was told the SIM card went bad and..."
- "I submit my info and never got my min..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "Purchased really good looking package of Carolina Pride Sliced Smoked Pork Shoulder Picnic Ham marked "Special Trim" for supper that night. We are in a rural area so it is..."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."
- "This so-called attorney attempted to intimidate me based on the false allegations of his personal friend, Paulette Elaine Rocco Gosden Tumbarello. She is a real estate broker in Hilton..."
- "I take all 4 of my vehicles to the Washington St location of Discount Tire here in Indianapolis. I work on my own car, I drive a 2003 Acura TL..."
- "Quality of all their food except for chicken wings and their blooming onion. Their portions have gotten much smaller and prices have just gone up. Takeout will only make your..."