Safelink Wireless - New Safelink phone,wont work,wont help me

May 27, 2010
review #183664

Had phone for a week, called 6 times, spent over 3 and a half hours with 7 or 8 broken english speaking people in Belize.Round and round for hours, still wont work, wont accept minutes, wont send a new one, they want me to just keep calling and reprogramming, over and over- forever I guess.

Why should I do this after all the time wasted & 6 re-programs that didnt work? Dont I have other things to do? I am disabled- Autistic, with high blood pressure and other problems. Dealing with this company has not helped me at all.

What is wrong with this bunch of scammers who are getting federal money in their pockets.

They seem to be inept- because they cant fix it, or replace it.What am I to do.

They also game me a number that is long distance from my area, what is wrong with them.

68cac89
2.5
Had an experience with Safelink Wireless?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
shelby

Mar 11, 2012

It is funny how people can complain for something that is free :)

0 1 Reply
jasontrimble22

Mar 09, 2012 Currie, North Carolina

Highly satisfied with Safelink services, though sometimes the minutes (my plan is 250min. a month free) dont come on time,...or come late. Contacting cust. service is a 30-45 min pain,... but I have to do so only rarely say 2-3 times a year. Overall, I'm happy with the service I get,..especially because its free and no cost to me.

reiuwoyruiyq8yrwq8e7

Mar 09, 2012

:( :cry :( :cry :( :cry :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh ;) :zzz :zzz 8) :p ;) :grin
RAN
RANDOM

JT

Oct 25, 2011

:( I keep calling Safelink because I had an old phone that didn't work (sent it back) and they sent a new phone but when I transferred the old phone # to the new phone, the calls keep going to the voicemail on my old, sent back phone! And the calls can't be made on my new phone, the 'emergeny only' message keeps coming up everytime I try to place a call from my new phone!

George Hiler

Sep 08, 2011

*** I see what im in for, but in respect it is a free phone so we shall see !

1 0 Reply
KDelphi

Aug 23, 2011

I really need this as a lifeline and I cannot get the back to fit on the phone..."customer service" is no help....it turns on, but the back just "falls off"? Is it ok to just tape it?? Thanks

1 0 Reply
jeffc

Aug 06, 2011

i cant say i have had the first problem with the phone or calling them yall must be *** retatrds

Nikki

Jul 21, 2011

i have a safelink phone and it is just fine, for all you girls and guys that have a problem.... look around there's t-mobile, metro pcs, verizon wireless, virgin mobile,etc. so cut the bull and buy one. if you have a problem with free sh*t then go pay for it, and stop your crying.

diana diana

Jul 18, 2011

you're a *** if you waste your time trying to contact therse retatds. Never got through once in 12 months. never.

Nullsociety

Jan 05, 2011

:( I have tried calling there customer service several times because they don't give me my minutes. When I call it either tells me the call volume is too high and hangs up on me or I spend a hour on hold. WTF these people need to get a clue. You can't email them because it goes to Tracfone and unless it is an actual technical problem with the phone they just tell you to call SafeLink which they never answer their phone.

bobo

Dec 25, 2010

its funny people that are getting free stuff complain so much use your money and buy your your own *** phone

Boss

Dec 09, 2010

Dude Safe Link Is Paid For By Tracfone Has Nothing To Do With The Gov. And If You Call 1800-Safelink They Will Send You A New Phone I Know I Just Got One

reecy

Jun 16, 2010

I have had my Safelink Wireless phone for about nine months now and have not yet been able to call out on it. I have called Safelink numerous times just to get put on hold forever of to get somone who doesn't speak or understand English. I am about to send it back. It is worthless to me as it is.

×
You were reading a complaint about Safelink Wireless.
Filing a new complaint about
×