Safelink Wireless - Recertification

I received a call from Safelink saying I needed to recertify.When I called them, I was told I didn't need to do it now, that I had until October to do it.

I called the technical support number and was told the original number I had already called and they couldn't tell me what the heck was going on or WHY I had received a call telling me to recertify. THEN to make it all BETTER (sic), I had purchase extra minutes when my son was in the hospital and they took my extra minutes and did not roll them over after 3 mos. I purchased these myself. It should not have affected rollover on minutes I had purchased myself.

They said it would affect the 250 minutes I got from them, not ones PURCHASED BY ME.So to say I'm unhappy with Safelink, is putting it mildly.

More Review Details

Helpful? 5 Yes 5 10 No 10
Had the same issue 8 Yes 8
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 01 #1104257

my name is gary roberts and upgraded my phone a few months age now it says im cancelled 417/214/2654

Dec 01, 2015 #1072359

I re certified on line last night for 3852161721 but they sent me a message today saying I better hurry and recertify. What is wrong with the system

Dec 04, 2015 #1073750

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless. We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com.

Nov 19, 2015 #1066621

I Just Got My New Phone In July 2015,It Don't Have To Be Recertified Until January 31st 2017, But You Cancelled My Pending Minutes. Why?

Nov 20, 2015 #1066833

Oct 08, 2015 #1045194

I have tried for 3 days to recertify. I couldn't do it over internet, because wouldn't let me access my account. I tried 4 times !! So I called, 2 different people could not speak English, that I could understand !! Omg, I am DONE !!!!

Oct 09, 2015 #1045441

Oct 20, 2015 #1051375

My name is regine phone number 8134055372 i tried to recertify online i can't.because they don't let me.trying to call 18007233546 they don't give me a way to speak yo one of you I'm really pissed off

Debra Todd

Nov 19, 2015 #1066633 Carrollton, Alabama

When I Do The 555 It Says There Are No Pending updates At This Time, I Received A Message Saying Keep My Phone On For The First 10 Days To Day Is The 19th This Is The Only Communication That I Have I Would Like It Very Much If You Can Straighten This Error Out Or Send Me My $ 1.75 Back That I Been Paying To You For 911 Services.

0 0

Oct 06, 2015 #1043891

Same here! Every month They text me to recertify, I call and am told I don't need to. Then they shut me off.....EVERY MONTH FOR THE PAST 3 MONTHS!!!!!!!! I'm SICK OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 09, 2015 #1045462

0 1 Reply

Aug 31, 2015 #1027727

They said i needed to recerity i called the number they sent they hung up i did this 4 times nothing so they i used online gave all my information they say i dont have a account with them..they sent me this phone 2 yrs ago i used my information but they say i dont have an account ok then they sent me a paper saying i need to receritfy i sent it in 3 months ago now they say they going to turn off the phone. I did my part its on them. Its not worth the stress of putting ppl through this.we do our part and they dont do theirs..turn it off the phone half works but i cant get another but its been 2 yrs.. wow

3 0 Reply

Aug 21, 2015 #1022644

I don't reciver minute, I buy them myself, I was told that I don;t get minutes any more.

May 14, 2015 #984541

I recertified my service a couple of weeks ago and, I have received a form via USPS as well as ANOTHER text message. So, I go onto their web site and first I used my date of birth and the last four digits of my SS# Which I provided and, when I submitted it, I'm told it was wrong. The very same thing happened when I entered my ID# along with the last 4 of my SS#.
This is aggravating to say the least!

Jan 31 #1104044

I'm having same problem

Cindy

Oct 05, 2014 #880268 Statesville, North Carolina

Did you know that the government through Obama and Obamacare in providing the homeless and needy with free phones, has illegally infiltrated your email accounts and has notice by you activating your phones of your exact location at any moment. Illegal ! There will be accountability in aiding and abedding the Anti-Christ.

Nov 12, 2013 #741575

This is the most *** service I have ever seen. First of all it's the sorriest phone and don't work half the time. When it does work they're looking for the previous number holder. They won't replace it. I recertified it already yet I got a another recertify it request today. I went online clicked about 10 different recertify places, none of them worked. They are ripping off the government. It would be no great loss if I lost the ***-poor service. L L Texassix

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Safelink Wireless. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Safelink Wireless.
Filing a new complaint about
×