Safelink Wireless - Recertification
I received a call from Safelink saying I needed to recertify.When I called them, I was told I didn't need to do it now, that I had until October to do it.
I called the technical support number and was told the original number I had already called and they couldn't tell me what the heck was going on or WHY I had received a call telling me to recertify. THEN to make it all BETTER (sic), I had purchase extra minutes when my son was in the hospital and they took my extra minutes and did not roll them over after 3 mos. I purchased these myself. It should not have affected rollover on minutes I had purchased myself.
They said it would affect the 250 minutes I got from them, not ones PURCHASED BY ME.So to say I'm unhappy with Safelink, is putting it mildly.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Was quoted $264.00 and received $38.00. Was told the website needed to be updated because the new iPhone 6 was coming out and mine was a 5 32mb. ..."
- "After having a battery installed in my iPhone... Once I got home, I realized that the volume controls and the vibrate features no longer worked. I contacted Matthew Snider via..."
- "This company is a ripoff and false advertising!!! I purchased my otterbox the day I bought my phone believing it would keep it protected then all it took was one..."
- "Very disappointed in Starbucks customer service and products. My husband and I gone to Starbucks everyday for 20 years but I am so disappointed I am about to stop. Their..."
- "Iona left my house on the 16th of June happy and healthy. She was seen by the vet on the 8th of June to recieve a valid veterinarary health certificate..."
- "I manufacture charge air coolers in China and had six samples sent to Orlando by Fed Ex. I put them on pallets and forwarded them on to a customer. The..."