Safelink Wireless - Recertification
I received a call from Safelink saying I needed to recertify.When I called them, I was told I didn't need to do it now, that I had until October to do it.
I called the technical support number and was told the original number I had already called and they couldn't tell me what the heck was going on or WHY I had received a call telling me to recertify. THEN to make it all BETTER (sic), I had purchase extra minutes when my son was in the hospital and they took my extra minutes and did not roll them over after 3 mos. I purchased these myself. It should not have affected rollover on minutes I had purchased myself.
They said it would affect the 250 minutes I got from them, not ones PURCHASED BY ME.So to say I'm unhappy with Safelink, is putting it mildly.12eac9ab review #420196
You may also like
- "I just bought a note 4 with lazada the day before yesterday. Delivery slow? No problem, its CNY now, ok. But I just want to go to have a look..."
- "First let me tell you that I am not looking for a refund or anything from T-mobile.I do not want to get any call or anything from them! I have..."
- "I purchased this overpriced product because I was under the impression that my phone would be protected. After a fall of not even three feet my phone cracked while inside..."
- "Stained my deck just under a year ago. Looked great when I was done and for the rest of the summer. Snow melted away from winter and now the stain..."
- "I ordered the speciality bufalo chicken pizza and added feta cheese with olives. The pizza arrived with absolutely NO buffalo sauce, the cheese was burnt, there was no feta and..."
- "Hairsisters is a corrupt company. They sent me a wig in a color I did not order. A simple fix, right? No, after sending them photos they..."