i received my phone in november of 2011.right from the start i have not been receiving my free 250 monthly minn,the info.they send with the phone states,"IMPORTANT INFORMATION: to receive your FREE minutes automatically,you will need to keep your phone turned ON during the first 10 days of every month,if you haven't received your minutes after the 10th day of each month,please follow section B.ok so now we go to section B.1.press MENUE 2.prepaid will be displayed across your screen press OK or SELECT 3.go to REDEEM AIRTIME or ADD AIRTIME, press OK or SELECT.
4.if your screen displays a message,go down and press OK till you see CARD# or AIRTIME PIN.5.enter 555.then press OK.6.if you are prompted to use a promo code,press NO.you will receive your minutes shortly. well ok it doesn't take a rocket scientist to follow these directions!so off i go following steps1-6 and in about 5 minn my phone displays "system unavailable try later"it never works!! i call customer service and they tell me they already loaded the minn on my phone and thats not the case!!!! this has been going on for 3 months now.i qualify for this phone,im a single mom of a little girl with a disability,we need these minn!!!!!
i am so freakin upset and pissed off !!!
WTF is goin on with this company!talk about false hope and fraud!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Lg Electronics Cell Phone
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "4 years ago we started with Century Link in Las Vegas. Loved it. Had Prism TV. Loved it as well. Moved to Florida and immediately called Century Link. Found out..."
- "I was charged without notice, and went I went to sign in my email address was invalid, so I was charged for a service I can't even use.Spoke to customer..."
- "All they had to do is install a DISH dish, disconnect the Directv dish and connect the cable to the new dish. Instead they drilled holes, ran cables, cut cables,..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "BED BUGS!!! I purchased a matress and box spring from the Lansing Mi location. I have lived in the same house for 24 years. We have never had an issue...."
- "I paid $12 and change for a sandwich and a drink. The sandwich was truly pitiful. Canned meat, scrawny looking salad and it was minuscule. I could have had ten..."
- "I have never experienced or heard of such a horrible crime in my entire long life. What they did not steal they viscously destroyed! I can never replace my family..."