Safelink Wireless - Safelink,no minn.
i received my phone in november of 2011.right from the start i have not been receiving my free 250 monthly minn,the info.they send with the phone states,"IMPORTANT INFORMATION: to receive your FREE minutes automatically,you will need to keep your phone turned ON during the first 10 days of every month,if you haven't received your minutes after the 10th day of each month,please follow section B.ok so now we go to section B.1.press MENUE 2.prepaid will be displayed across your screen press OK or SELECT 3.go to REDEEM AIRTIME or ADD AIRTIME, press OK or SELECT.
4.if your screen displays a message,go down and press OK till you see CARD# or AIRTIME PIN.5.enter 555.then press OK.6.if you are prompted to use a promo code,press NO.you will receive your minutes shortly. well ok it doesn't take a rocket scientist to follow these directions!so off i go following steps1-6 and in about 5 minn my phone displays "system unavailable try later"it never works!! i call customer service and they tell me they already loaded the minn on my phone and thats not the case!!!! this has been going on for 3 months now.i qualify for this phone,im a single mom of a little girl with a disability,we need these minn!!!!!
i am so freakin upset and pissed off !!!
WTF is goin on with this company!talk about false hope and fraud!review #298645
You may also like
- "All I wanted was to buy my mother a cheap phone. Well It started out that way. I got her the phone and put it on the "free" (actually $5.99..."
- "I ordered an asus zenfone 5 lite on Jan 01, 2015 and paid via paypal. On Jan 05, I filed a ticket (#1213183) because I noticed that my order status..."
- "Ordered two cases. Received and one was fine. The other is cheap plastic, which is tough to see on website, and has quality issues with coating. It's not full-coverage, which..."
- "I paid extra to have flowers delivered Saturday and they didn't arrive until the following Monday after I contacted the company. Not only were they two days late, but the..."
- "I rely on a printer for my small business as an Amazon Seller. So my Kodak ESP 5250 All-In-One Printer begin to fail. When copying documents from the Internet the..."
- "They ruined our furniture and were late, and they have done zero to rectify our ruined furniture.We bought furniture from IKEA, and asked Urban Express to deliver. At first we..."
- "Why does Target insist on using cheep sticker labels on their products? Nothing bothers me more than getting home wanting to use a cute placemat for my kids or..."
- "I did not request to transfer my money to anyone,i would like my money place back on my card . Thank you..."
- "My husband found the Roca labs site while doing a weight loss search, you see I was ready to have gastric bypass surgery and he was afraid of what could..."