Safelink Wireless - Safelink Verify

Issue not resolved
May 25, 2012
review #320682

You can have cell service 2 years with Safelink and when you move and try to verify your eligibility and address and because they can not verify your street address they turn your service off and will not work with you in anyway. The program is for the homeless who does not have a street address and low income family the joke is on those people. At one time i would told everybody that know about safelink cell phone service but not anymore,I will tell the low income family now safelink treat them after have there cell service for two years and when they can not verify your address they will turn your service.Even when you get food stamps and medicaid

bfa6f18
Had an experience with Safelink Wireless?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions

Apr 28 Lancaster, Pennsylvania

They are playing games with the customers telling them to call different numbers and do not do there jobs hooray they get paid for free.

pissed

Nov 29, 2013

If your phone breaks.The charger dock broke. I can't charge the phone. Can't get anything but a recording over the phone. help

kathy

Oct 31, 2013

hi I filled my application out on the 29 of October and its still pending how long does it take I need a phone I don't make enough to by one

madashell

Oct 16, 2013

I ran out of minutes, and RECOREDED a call tosafe link, and after 15 minutes on a PRE-PAID phone, And telling the guy repeatedly that I wass not near a pay phone or A STORE, he put anothewr ass___ on the phone to waste anothe r5 minutes. Now that I got a ride to wendy's, I got on line and couldn't gert to be re-certified.
IU did get a chat started, which i saved to my computer, which was terminated after only one response.

The crumiest tech service in the nation!

Excuse me. According to the accents of the agents, they are DEFINITELY NOT in the usa, nor are they fluent in english.
I don't call for tech support just to educate those bums in the correct pronunciation of the english language

0 1 Reply
anonymous

Aug 29, 2013

i have had my phone for 3 months and they cant get it programed to work no matter what they do. i told them to take it an stick where the sun dont shine :(

Aug 28, 2013

I am trying to verify my phone and it keeps tell me it can't find my information . :(

Aug 14, 2013 Chicago, Illinois

Every 1st of each month I have to personally call Safelink to have them put my so called automatic minutes on. It's a joke. Each time they have a different excuse like my birth-date is not my own. This didn't happen when I first got the phone. Now I can't do my annual verification because their system doesn't recognize my enrollment i.d. which has always been the same that I know it by heart. The same thing happened last year. I am homeless and have to find a phone to use each month to get this *** straightened out to no avail. Very poor service. I have pages of notes with ticket numbers, the foreigners I've had to talk to and what was told to me. This is not a joke. It's plain ***!!! :upset :upset :( :(

Really PO'd

May 22, 2013 Marcellus, New York

Forget about ever calling Safelink, you just CANNOT GET THROUGH to a real person to talk to. They just want to give you the Royal Runaround. Just find another cell phone program to go to. Or, just go out and buy a TracFone. You're better off getting one of those phones. I'm NOT kidding either.

crapolla

Mar 01, 2013 Columbia, Missouri

waiting for my min..... we are surpose to recieve them on the 1st of the month. wth... no min.. no calls...

J.D.Diamond

Dec 04, 2012

I think it is all Ancient Aliens fault. :grin

william d pierce

Nov 29, 2012

i move to michigan from fla safelink will not let me verify or change my address what a bunch of ***. :? unhappy in mi USA

tsells@gmail.com

Nov 27, 2012

basically same bull with safe link every mouth verify eligabilty,whenever minutes are surrpose to automaticaly roll on;but they don,t until we verify.

donna

Nov 17, 2012

i cant get on the web site to verify my moms phone stuff keeps popping up for surveys what a crock does anyone know how to get to the web site without all this ***

ru

Nov 16, 2012

Where do u verify for these phones? 8) 8)

Mary Altheide

Nov 07, 2012

I had completed the annual verification as of November 2,2012. I have yet to receive my monthly minutes. I have not been able to talk to anyone for the last several days. I have called the technical support number for days. I think the problem is they have not changed my old address to the new one. Can anyone out there help me?

Beyonce

Nov 06, 2012

:zzz hello im beyonce (the famouz one)
Well my daughter emoney saying that her safelink people keep on calling her old phone cause she is now 9 years old

(Fanz) hit me up at 3898069 CALL ME

deborah travis

Nov 01, 2012

my # is 919-725-4924 i didn;t receive my minutes today.

1-20 of 23 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Safelink Wireless.
Filing a new complaint about
×