Safelink Wireless - Safelink Verify
You can have cell service 2 years with Safelink and when you move and try to verify your eligibility and address and because they can not verify your street address they turn your service off and will not work with you in anyway. The program is for the homeless who does not have a street address and low income family the joke is on those people. At one time i would told everybody that know about safelink cell phone service but not anymore,I will tell the low income family now safelink treat them after have there cell service for two years and when they can not verify your address they will turn your service.Even when you get food stamps and medicaidd40a005 review #320682
You may also like
- "So I'll be honest from the start. I was trying to be cheap. I always unlock all my phones with Cellunlocker.net because they're legit. This time I decided to try..."
- "On Monday September 9, 2013, I received a “Past Due” bill ($557.93) for a Cincinnati Bell account I closed in June of 2013. The “Past Due” statement said that..."
- "I just finished complaining to the FCC and BBB and now I am voicing my problems here. I live in las vegas and have poor service, poor internet speed. poor..."
- "I am a chronic pain patient. I use the home delivery service offered through my employer's insurance. My package was due for delivery on December 15, 2014. I paid for..."
- "Vadim hired me as a web developer, and I delivered the website according to his specifications. He was satisfied with the first deliverable, which contained all of his requests, pending..."
- "Here beta android navigation app. On mocospace it says simply download to earn 20 moco gold. Ill attatch screenshots. Downloaded and ran the app. In one screenshot youll see where..."
- "Paul Wells Destroyed my friend family! Paul Wells Manger Dicks Sporting Goods Clay - is an alcoholic and commits adultery. His wife and the Corporate Management of Dicks Sporting..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "The right side is higher than the left side & very bulky under the cup &it needs to be shortened ? ..."