Safelink Wireless - Safelink Verify
You can have cell service 2 years with Safelink and when you move and try to verify your eligibility and address and because they can not verify your street address they turn your service off and will not work with you in anyway. The program is for the homeless who does not have a street address and low income family the joke is on those people. At one time i would told everybody that know about safelink cell phone service but not anymore,I will tell the low income family now safelink treat them after have there cell service for two years and when they can not verify your address they will turn your service.Even when you get food stamps and medicaidreview #320682
You may also like
- "Was quoted $264.00 and received $38.00. Was told the website needed to be updated because the new iPhone 6 was coming out and mine was a 5 32mb. ..."
- "My Sony Xperia which is real piece of work stopped working, no one could clearly hear me, the sound was garbled. After taking the phone to CPR (Cell phone repair)..."
- "I received a $50 Debit card from T-Mobile issued by CitiBank ( a risky and frustrating process alone). At no time was I advised or did I agree to an..."
- "My aunt just died,and we were cleaning out her basement apartment in my moms house.There was a bed frame and a kitchen table and the 4 chairs.My sister and I..."
- "Horrible internet, horrible company and even a horrible owner. I have called support who is always unable to address the issue but claims they will be routing the call..."
- "I looked at the Google reviews much too late. They claim to send you new items straight from the manufacturer but in actuality they are refurbished. I ordered a Plantronics..."
- "I ordered the cuddle up bear and balloon with sunflower for my best friend's daughter, who is in the hospital. I was told the bear in the picture was..."
- "I really hate to admit this, because normally I am a very peaceful person, but the commercial for American Freight Furniture brings out the anger in me like nothing else!!..."
- "Re:Account #41525615 Although I have NEVER been a customer of Direct tv someone (possibly one of my neighbors) found my lost wallet with my daughter's disability debit card in it and..."