Safelink Wireless - Safelink Verify

You can have cell service 2 years with Safelink and when you move and try to verify your eligibility and address and because they can not verify your street address they turn your service off and will not work with you in anyway. The program is for the homeless who does not have a street address and low income family the joke is on those people. At one time i would told everybody that know about safelink cell phone service but not anymore,I will tell the low income family now safelink treat them after have there cell service for two years and when they can not verify your address they will turn your service.Even when you get food stamps and medicaid

More Review Details

Helpful? 31 Yes 31 33 No 33
Had the same issue 12 Yes 12
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

8 hours ago #1047524

You people are incompetent! The government should shut you down!

Oct 06 #1043974

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink. Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at and we will resolve your problem right away.

Oct 03 #1042852

I haven't even moved and have not gotten any minutes for a whole year (in a few days) I keep calling and no one has done anything yet, must be a computer flaw or something going on! They need to do something with this SafeLink ***!!!

Oct 09 #1045523

Apr 28, 2014 #809909 Lancaster, Pennsylvania

They are playing games with the customers telling them to call different numbers and do not do there jobs hooray they get paid for free.

Nov 29, 2013 #749736

If your phone breaks.The charger dock broke. I can't charge the phone. Can't get anything but a recording over the phone. help

Oct 31, 2013 #735675

hi I filled my application out on the 29 of October and its still pending how long does it take I need a phone I don't make enough to by one

Oct 16, 2013 #729886

I ran out of minutes, and RECOREDED a call tosafe link, and after 15 minutes on a PRE-PAID phone, And telling the guy repeatedly that I wass not near a pay phone or A STORE, he put anothewr ass___ on the phone to waste anothe r5 minutes. Now that I got a ride to wendy's, I got on line and couldn't gert to be re-certified.
IU did get a chat started, which i saved to my computer, which was terminated after only one response.

The crumiest tech service in the nation!

Excuse me. According to the accents of the agents, they are DEFINITELY NOT in the usa, nor are they fluent in english.
I don't call for tech support just to educate those bums in the correct pronunciation of the english language

0 1 Reply

Aug 29, 2013 #708513

i have had my phone for 3 months and they cant get it programed to work no matter what they do. i told them to take it an stick where the sun dont shine :(

Aug 28, 2013 #708100

I am trying to verify my phone and it keeps tell me it can't find my information . :(

Aug 14, 2013 #699713 Chicago, Illinois

Every 1st of each month I have to personally call Safelink to have them put my so called automatic minutes on. It's a joke. Each time they have a different excuse like my birth-date is not my own. This didn't happen when I first got the phone. Now I can't do my annual verification because their system doesn't recognize my enrollment i.d. which has always been the same that I know it by heart. The same thing happened last year. I am homeless and have to find a phone to use each month to get this *** straightened out to no avail. Very poor service. I have pages of notes with ticket numbers, the foreigners I've had to talk to and what was told to me. This is not a joke. It's plain ***!!! :upset :upset :( :(

Really PO'd

May 22, 2013 #654739 Marcellus, New York

Forget about ever calling Safelink, you just CANNOT GET THROUGH to a real person to talk to. They just want to give you the Royal Runaround. Just find another cell phone program to go to. Or, just go out and buy a TracFone. You're better off getting one of those phones. I'm NOT kidding either.

Mar 01, 2013 #616383 Columbia, Missouri

waiting for my min..... we are surpose to recieve them on the 1st of the month. wth... no min.. no calls...

Dec 04, 2012 #578072

I think it is all Ancient Aliens fault. :grin

Apr 05, 2013 #633099 Gardiner, New York

good call, It's the Ancient Aliens fault! love it!

william d pierce

Nov 29, 2012 #575571

i move to michigan from fla safelink will not let me verify or change my address what a bunch of ***. :? unhappy in mi USA

Nov 27, 2012 #574584

basically same bull with safe link every mouth verify eligabilty,whenever minutes are surrpose to automaticaly roll on;but they don,t until we verify.

Nov 17, 2012 #570458

i cant get on the web site to verify my moms phone stuff keeps popping up for surveys what a crock does anyone know how to get to the web site without all this ***

Nov 16, 2012 #569964

Where do u verify for these phones? 8) 8)

steven harper

Nov 12, 2012 #567929

i love it

1-20 of 27 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.