Safelink Wireless - They didn't give me my free minutes for february or march

Issue not resolved
Mar 10, 2011
review #226081

I recieved another phone because my phone was damaged.I registered it and never got my free minutes for february and march What is the problem????

My cell phone # is 813-8566, serial number012109005238057 and it's a LG phone. I would like to know what you are going to do about this problem. We can't use our phones, so what's the sense of having it. This is false advertisement and you can get into alot of trouble.

I see I am not the only person having this problem.I would hate to be in your shoes right now!!!!!

bf0e9c7
Had an experience with Safelink Wireless?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
1. Written by Ignorant people

Sep 03, 2011

Your snide remarks....

0 0 Reply
Ignorant people read this,

Sep 03, 2011

You're snide remarks portray yourself as an *** who thinks because this economy left you with a job that you're better than everyone. I can work at Mc Dondlads but not support rent, family or food. Get off your high-horse and show some empathy. Everyone isn't a ***. Some do need it. You've been fortunate to not get laid-off. The phones are cheap looking and nothing like a smartphone. You are a douche. Also, the phone is so ugly and welfare looking that you hide it in public while you use it, so nobody sees it.

0 0 Reply
YellowC4S

Jul 19, 2011

So let me get this straight...I have a high five figure/low six figure income and STRUGGLE to pay my bills and these people get FREE CELL PHONES? ***, I should just quit my job and get everything for free...

0 1 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.