I recieved another phone because my phone was damaged.I registered it and never got my free minutes for february and march What is the problem????
My cell phone # is 813-8566, serial number012109005238057 and it's a LG phone. I would like to know what you are going to do about this problem. We can't use our phones, so what's the sense of having it. This is false advertisement and you can get into alot of trouble.
I see I am not the only person having this problem.I would hate to be in your shoes right now!!!!!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I agree 100% HGTV is for the rich does not represent the average or the poor of the USA. I'm 90 years old have written called begged HGTV to help..."
- "PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0( I ordered..."
- "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..."
- "I selected Payless because it was going to cost me $30 less than Enterprise at the Tampa Airport in January 2016. It took me AN HOUR AND A HALF to..."
- "I bought a "leather" sofa 3 years ago. I was assured that it would last for a long time. But soon the "leather" started to peel. when I came back..."
- "I am an extremely pleased customer of Leonid Afremov. I received my AMAZING painting recently. It arrived in a timely fashion. The oil painting on canvas was very well done..."
- "Hiring the Sherriff Goslin Roofing Company was the worst mistake of our entire lives. We endured ten month of ***. Their salesman Mike lied to get the job, stating they..."
- "I have been with Rise Broadband for 6 years now. Everything was great until Rise Broadband bought out Digis. As soon as that happened my speeds took a nosedive. I..."
- "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..."