Safelink Wireless - TRACFONE minutes not received!

I have not received my safelink minutes for a few months as of late.What do I have to do to receive them?

I cannot get them through my prepaid sight on my tracfone, and no one has contacted me. Please phone me and let me know the answers I need to resolve these probems. Thank You, Mary Muth.................(716)-707-2116 home phone............(585)-689-1222......... tracfone #.

Why can't I get my monthly minutes like others? Will I have to get a newer phone, so as to avoid this hassle every month?

Do I have to go somewhere else?Please contact me on my home phone number, anytime.

d5642f9 review #321849
30 Helpful? 5
Had the same issue9 Comments17 Report
Had an experience with Safelink Wireless?  Submit review about this company

Dec 02 Forest Park, Georgia

I'm not sure who they have doing the customer support but they suck! I sent an email explaining that I didn't receive my minutes for December and I've been going back and forth with them. In total back and forth emails are at 26 with no results. Emails ranging from questions like what's the number under the battery, phone number, instructions on re-programming and some...still no results. They have no clue what's going on. I'm sure tons of people contact them and say they haven't gotten their minutes you would think they would have a cheat sheet on reasons why this issue happens but I guess not! How come it's so hard to get my minutes?? So now I have no phone to use if I need to call my family who live 700 miles from me, if I'm stuck on the side of the road with a flat tire, or employers are calling to schedule a interview. This service isn't fit for a dying dog!!!!
Thanks for nothing
Phone ID:14989036

marytheprez

Dec 02 Knoxville, Tennessee

I have been a very pleased customer of Safelink since 2008, but recently I have received constant emails telling me I would lose my service because another person at my address has another 'government phone service'. I have tried repeatedly to call or fill out the form online to explain but have had no luck.
The person in question, my son, has a different address now for his Assurance Wireless service. I even tried to respond to text messages from you but could NOT get through.
And 2 months ago I sent a form that gave you his new address. Please check your records and advise ASAP or contact me via E-mail with a response. Also, I do NOT know my ID number.
Thanks.
Mary Wilson,
Knoxville TN

tim

Jun 03

My minutes are 3 months past due Tracphone#2604184169

MattSL

Jun 24

Hi, this is Matt and I work for SafeLink. I can help you get this resolved right away. Please email us your contact information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com. Please include your name, contact number and your phone serial or cell phone number. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email.

Matt,
The person who responded to my email that I sent to the address you listed clearly has no clue as to what is going on. My only issue is I didn't receive my minutes for December and the person has been sending endless emails (26) to be exact and not resolving a thing!!!!! I'm sure tons of people have this issue with not receiving minutes so you would think the customer service person behind the email would have some idea of why folks aren't receiving their monthly minutes...or could ask another customer service person if they have heard of this problem and what are the solutions...but may be not! Sounds like a bunch of incompetent customer service folks to me!
ID: 14989036 (No minutes)

Big Matt

Dec 05, 2013 Diboll, Texas

6. If you still do not have your minutes after waiting a little while, call Safelink customer service
1-800-378-1684

This works 100%. Just follow the instructions

Kevvy

Aug 02, 2013 Boston, Massachusetts

I also didn't receive the 250 minutes I was supposed to get but got only 20 minutes instead! What gives?! I need the 250 for texting and emergencies, etc.. Yet I recently purchased a TracFone 60min. card and accidentally scratched off most of the digit numbers in the code...I can't buy minutes directly from my phone because I lack a credit card or debit card, so and I don't want to call TracFone to complain..So what should I do? Email me at coolkevin366@yahoo.com.. Thank you.

Mad Customer

Jul 03, 2013

I buy minutes for my tracfone but when I give promo number they say its outdate bs shows there good till 2013 and I still aint got them for last 4 months I buy 200 mins a month...What and how can I get the promo minutes for phone please reply

damien

Nov 21, 2012

i used to get mine on the 1rst, now they seem to come when they want to, and the 555 promo code doesnt work anymore. why would they give unreliable phones to people who need them. smh :(

Dec 02 Forest Park, Georgia

I've used that code at least 10 times because they told me to and that $h*t doesn't work! I've had it with this company.
SMDH!

Mumbai Hawk

Oct 11, 2012

No minuets for my safe link phone. Guess it is back to pre paid Straight Talk and Wal Mart Safe link is dieing. :(

Cora Newbold

Sep 22, 2012

I haven't recieved my minutes yet either and it's the END OF THE MONTH! I wanted to see how far I'd have to wait til I had to call them again. This is the FOURTH MONTH IN A ROW I've had to call them for NOT recieving my minutes.

Tasha

Sep 18, 2012

I have a safelink tracfone as well, and not only have I not gotten My minutes, I was supposed to have "300 additional minutes" when I got it for getting it through my insurance company. Well the phone said "81 minutes" when I got it (a FAR cry from the 550 I was supposed to have in total) and it said "call customer care to complete transaction" so I did, well the recording said my phone needed some codes to work properly and had me do a code entry-THE CODES READ "invalid" EVERYTIME I entered them and all the recording did was repeat it over and over, as if though I was an *** who didn't know how to enter numbers correctly. I called to talk to a person and they said "we'll check it out and call you back" that was a week ago, and after numerous calls that's the only response I get. Yeah yeah "it's free" but still, this is the emergency phone for my daughter who has health issues and needs to be able to call 911 or me at any time-do much for that!!!

0 0 Reply
tina mccutcheon   athens al.

Aug 07, 2012

bought minutes last month didnt get min.for aug cant afford now put all kinds of codes in last month thanx to cust.serv.now what

tina mccutcheon

Aug 07, 2012

vickie king

Jul 23, 2012

I have not received my minutes yet for this month

0 0 Reply
Safelink left me with no phone

Jun 06, 2012

:cry I failed to get my Safelink minutes this month, June 6, 2012. I tried to manually to download them according to Safelink website instructions. That didn't work. The link to contact them by email didn't work either. I don't have enough minutes left to call them. Now I guess I have to purchase a cell phone plan I can't afford.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.