3.7
Coverage Area
Style and Design

i have called 4 or 5 times to let them now that i receive my 500 min. but it charges me .30 min for text which is supposed to be free.

when i talk to whom ever they say "just don't use text" - or u for real how can someone make a statement like that instead of trying to resolve the problem. this is one of the top most dissappointing experience in my life. so i hope some one else can help me with this it has been going on for mush to long. the people i talk to seem to be like robots and repeat same statement.

they then put you on hold for at least 45 min. come back and still no resoloution to the proplem. they always say call back in 48 hours. is this a real company.

does the government now what going on with this for real. if they do they should be ashamed of themselfs

Review about: Safelink Wireless Free Wireless Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: GIVE ME MY FREE TEXT TO GO ALONG WITH MY 5OO MIN.

I didn't like: Help on the other end of the phone when u call.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

Switch to Access or Assurance Wireless. Better services with no ***.