This company is a scam. That they're still in business means that they're probably not scamming *all* of their customers all of the time or scamming them all in the same way, but I have never in my life encountered a company with such incompetent phone customer service representatives (30-45 mins with a customer service representative for a simple question!! Ridiculous! It can only be intentionally induced aggravation and misdirection.) and account/service issues which are *never* fixed even with their 'manager' representatives over multiple 30+min call sessions!(Two phones sent to two different addresses never showed up. The tracking mysteriously goes from "Delivered" back to an "In Transit" status [Sent back to Safelink for some bogus reason so they don't have to provide service and yet 'still' get money from the government?] hmmm...)

How can this company *not* be in a class action law suit?!

After calling one of their 'manager' representatives to cancel my account a few weeks ago and getting repeated assurances that it would be cancelled I see my account is still active and they're most likely still bleeding the government for services not rendered. But what can you do? I'm almost wishing I'd tried another company, but now I'm leery of any of these free cell phone companies.

Somewhat noteworthy:

When I hadn't received the 1st phone I went to the agent (I signed onto the service via a local Safelink representative) to see what was wrong and before he recommended I report the phone as missing and have them send another, I saw a small brown box off to the corner of his desk obscured by other stuff on it. I could only make out a first name on one half of the small (phone-sized) box. Yeah, it was my first name. Wish I had reached for that box and seen what the last name was. Not saying it was one person behind this, but he did have all of my account information; there's no telling what the could have done.

Anyway, STAY AWAY from this company. You have been warned.

-Bummed and waiting on the class action lawsuit...

Comments

6 WEEKS AND COUNTING! NOTHINGS FREE AND YOU WILL PAY FOR IT IN HASSLE.

I AM DISABLED AND HAVE TO CLIMB A HILL TO GET SERVICE AND THIS CHINA MADE ***.

LEST MY LG GOT SERVICE AND FORGET YOUR OLD NUMBER THEY TOSS IT AND WILL NOT TRANSFER AS PER THE LAW AND THEIR OWN POILCY STATES...MORE STRESS THAN A OLD WOMAN NEEDS.. :(

Belleview, Florida, United States #647278

I know how irritating it can be when you can't get YOUR problem solved. Truly I do.

BUT, really, blaming the DEMS? Seriously? A FREE, NOT PAID BY the TAXPAYERS PROGRAM - and you so easily attack it? Here's the THING customer service is DIFFICULT just about everywhere!

Try calling a bank, or getting a refund when your purchase was screwed up by the vendor of an online purchase. Have you ever WORKED customer service? Calling out their nationalities is just juvenile. And if we aren't careful, Safelink may decide that with so much hostility, complaining and "lack of faith"' the program is more hassle than it's worth.

Take the phone as the free gift it is and learn to relax.

Life is too short to get so upset! ,)

to BlueEyez1227 #979491

Your post is too easily identifiable as a Safelink shill. Check this out as a promise not a threat; your company is in violation of ...

You know. Class action, baby.

Dave.Vsafelinkwireless
West York, Pennsylvania, United States #639521

I'm sorry , but representatives do not have access or control of your account . They also have no way of receiving or giving you cell phone .

Transit times come from USPS . That is not safelink wireless .

I think before you start making false accusations , you need to gather facts .