I applied four months ago. I was told my info didn't match records.

WHAT? (I'd had my wallet stolen, w/my social security card in it, so I was worried). I took pics of the info they wanted and e-mailed if FIVE TIMES, no confirmation, and online it still said I needed to send it. So I send hardcopies.

Every time I check, still says I need to send info. So, I call, and they say they got it, but they need proof of date of birth...IT IS ON MY DRIVER'S LICENSE!!!! But, my license only has my first INITIAL on it, not my full name (I had a cyber stalker who managed to get too much info, so EVERYTHING has my initials instead of full name, except my license, because I go by my middle name). Every time I call, the issue is different.

All that documentation has the same name. They can't decipher this from the INITIAL????

So, four months later, still no phone, and more issues than ever. I've made a report to the state attorney general, because it's gotten FISHY.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of other product. Safelink Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.

To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com.