2.0

I call and tell I want to change my defective old phone to new one. When I got the phone, I can't activate.

I can't call any moore from my nahgbor phone because I called 3 times to activate my new phone. I don't have phone in my apartment, and on line I don't have inrolment #. And when I gave 4 # oh my ssi and my birth day it's like no one in liflink don't know who I am. I can't call to no one to tell that I don't have service.

When I spoke to tracfone people, first they said they will activate in one our, after they told me in 24 ours. And today after 48 ours I don't have service. I am 67 years old and somthing happened, what to do?

Before I porchesed my new phone,I called Safelink and told them my old phone is not good, and asked which phone to porches. They told LG 306G.

emma1 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Safelink Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safelink Wireless to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safelink Wireless lg 306g for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Wayzata, Minnesota, United States #1251876

I continue to call both numbers I have to safelink wireless to activate this safelink phone but CANNOT GET A LIVE AGENT! This is so aggravating!

You sent me a new SIM card but I am unable to tell anyone the new sim # so it can be activated.

I have been trying to reach a live agent to do so for over 2months! Someone please call me to activate this safelink phone ASAP @850-375-4783

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.

To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com.