2.0

I call and tell I want to change my defective old phone to new one. When I got the phone, I can't activate.

I can't call any moore from my nahgbor phone because I called 3 times to activate my new phone. I don't have phone in my apartment, and on line I don't have inrolment #. And when I gave 4 # oh my ssi and my birth day it's like no one in liflink don't know who I am. I can't call to no one to tell that I don't have service.

When I spoke to tracfone people, first they said they will activate in one our, after they told me in 24 ours. And today after 48 ours I don't have service. I am 67 years old and somthing happened, what to do?

Before I porchesed my new phone,I called Safelink and told them my old phone is not good, and asked which phone to porches. They told LG 306G.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

Comments

Wayzata, Minnesota, United States #1251876

I continue to call both numbers I have to safelink wireless to activate this safelink phone but CANNOT GET A LIVE AGENT! This is so aggravating!

You sent me a new SIM card but I am unable to tell anyone the new sim # so it can be activated.

I have been trying to reach a live agent to do so for over 2months! Someone please call me to activate this safelink phone ASAP @850-375-4783

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.

To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com.