Clinton, Tennessee

I have been on safelink since 2010 and they took me off program said I had another government landline, which I had and now dont ,for about 2 years since I had lifeline. now they without warning after saying I didnt need to renew, took me off and I have tried to get them to send me 3 applications to renew and still they say they sent but they havent.

just bought new tracfone and dont want to get off program and cant afford regular service. really makes me mad. every time I call, its like pulling teeth to get to get to a live agent and even once when I asked to speak to supervisor, the rude agent, hung up on me.. I got new phone for christmas and took me 2 days to get them to understand to add my phone to the account.

I am not against anyone working here, but they get the foreigners who work for cheap I guess and they dont understand what we are saying and its very frustrating. I had to get them to send me new sim card just to change my number, why I dont know because after that changed it at least 4 times.

goes to show the government has no idea what they are doing here. no, I am not entittled to anything, but when they offered this , thought was a good idea to those who need it, who have health issues as myself and need this extra help.

Comments

MattSL

Hi, this is Matt with SafeLink. I read your post and am sorry you are having problems.

Please send me your contact information to the following email address SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com. We can help you get the problem resolved right away.

Please include your name, phone serial number or cell phone number. Just copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email.