My name is Angel Lowman I received a Safelink phone months ago. Phone acted up so I purchased a new phone.

I have tried six times already to get my new phone to work along with my minutes over 400, still nothing. Phone# 828- 201-3622 new serial # 990 006 750 628 322 sim # 891 480 000 031 423 204 69 Please attention required now. Number to reach me is 828- 639 -4588 email Angellowman22@gmail.com I have called my mom has called. When are you guys going to fixed my problem.

If not why did I buy a new phone. I appreciate your patience and expect it fixed. No more excepting this.

My next called will be to Federal agency with my complaint. Thank you Angel Lowman

Review about: Safelink Wireless Cell Phone Activation.

Reason of review: new phone not working and my minutes transfer.

Preferred solution: put the minutes on my new phone.

Comments

MattSL

Hi AngelLowman394. I am MattSL from SafeLink Wireless.

Our apologies on this matter. We found out an information mismatch on your account based on the SIM card you provided. Let us get this issue resolved immediately.

Please refrain from posting your account information from here for security purposes. To assist you, please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId=41023.

to MattSL Morganton, North Carolina, United States #1331320

i have tried calling an i either get someone i cant understand or they keep me on hold to try to fix it but everything they tried an i tried didnt work like turning the phone on or off an back on again an they keep saying tht my data an mins are already transferred to my new phone but the data is but not my mins . i dont know what going on i just want my mins on my new phone im tired of when i call to be put on hold for hour or hung up on

MattSL
Cebu, Cebu, Philippines #1330839

Hi AngelLowman394. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.