The date today is July 10,2014.

I am an older widow of a veteran and I am disabled and on Oxygen.

I kept receiving letters from Safe link requesting more of my private information. Which I complied with and sent copies back to Safe link because I really need this phone in regard to my health.

I was able to contact and talk to a live person last week just once - who told me to fax all of my information.

The Safe Link representative would not tell me if they received ALL of my private information through the mail

I am very concerned now wondering where my very private information is and why I have not heard from them .

The Safe Link representative told me to call back with in a business few days. But now all I get is a busy signal.

I am very close to losing my land line and internet soon and I really do need this phone ,

I am seriously considering contacting My Congressmen on line and our states Attorney Generals office .

I hope that All the many people here on this site with complaints against Safe Link will do the same .

Comments

Call the FCC at 1-888-225-5322. They are open 8:00-5:30 weekdays. Wait for prompt number 5.

00 Reply

MattSL

Hi, this is Matt with SafeLink. I read your post and am sorry you are having problems.

Please send me your contact information to the following email address SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com. We can help you get the problem resolved right away.

Please include your name, phone serial number or cell phone number. Just copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email.