I gave my info.to a salesperson with Safelink. Two weeks later I received a letter from DTA of Mass.

asking for me to finish the final process in my food stamp application. They wanted my signature on the application, evidently it was omitted BUT it had ALL my other info.

I DID NOT APPLY FOR FOOD STAMPS. After some thought, the ONLY place I had given my SS# to was for the Safelink Phone.

I called DTA and CANCELLED that processed info. I called Safelink and got the "denial" etc.

. To Everyone: BE CAREFUL AS WE SHOULD ALL BE ON THE APPLICATIONS WE FILL OUT AND WHO HAS ACCESS TO IT!

This reviewer shared experience about "invaded" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.