1.5

Called safelink over 6 times sinced March 13 2015 just to try to get a larger cell do to my disability;Can't use replacement phone buttons too small and can't see screen.Called spoke to supervisor on mon.04/06/15 was told if I didn't like it to buy my own cell phone, Because they weren't giving me a different cell !I'm disabled and on a fixed income if I could have afforded to buy a replacement phone I would have done that in the first place instead of going though all the phones calls and time that took to be treated liked something off the bottom of your shoe!Thank You! unhappy safelink cell user,

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of safelink wireless replacement. Safelink Wireless needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safelink wireless replacement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 611 from your SafeLink Phone (it’s a FREE call) or 1-800-378-1684 (from a landline phone) for assistance.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thanks.

They are just doing their job, in which they sent you another phone. What phones are sent is completely random.

But, yes if you want something different you would have to buy one. Based on what you are looking for would be "The Big Easy" Alcatel A382g for around $9.99 on Amazon.

I understand your situation but I have an iPhone 6+ with a monthly bill over $100. So we should all count our blessings for what we have.