I called Safe Link to report my phone lost. I received a replacement phone and called technical support to get the phone activated.

After spending more than an hour on the phone, the rep informed me he needed to give me my new number. I informed him I did not want to change phone numbers, I have had the number for over 20 years, I was not told I would loose my number, and he said there was nothing he could do. The next day I called Safe Link and asked to speak to a supervisor who informed me he was sending me another SIM card.

I received the card today, called tech support and after spending 1 hr 48 min on the phone I was told a trouble tkt was created. I asked to speak to someone in the USA and was told no and then I was transferred to a mgr who told me there was nothing he could do to get my phone number back and there is no one in the USA I could talk to.

Product or Service Mentioned: Safelink Wireless Technical Support.

I didn't like: Poor customer service and being lied to, Poor customer servic end being lied to.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.