I called Safe Link to report my phone lost. I received a replacement phone and called technical support to get the phone activated.

After spending more than an hour on the phone, the rep informed me he needed to give me my new number. I informed him I did not want to change phone numbers, I have had the number for over 20 years, I was not told I would loose my number, and he said there was nothing he could do. The next day I called Safe Link and asked to speak to a supervisor who informed me he was sending me another SIM card.

I received the card today, called tech support and after spending 1 hr 48 min on the phone I was told a trouble tkt was created. I asked to speak to someone in the USA and was told no and then I was transferred to a mgr who told me there was nothing he could do to get my phone number back and there is no one in the USA I could talk to.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Safelink Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safelink Wireless to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service and being lied to and poor customer servic end being lied to. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safelink Wireless and safelink wireless technical support for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.