Received phone 4 months after app., was approved, the phone would not work in my area they said the said they would send a new one in 4 days, it came in 10 days. After finally getting it, and after 4 hours and 6 different "smart ***" support people, and I MEAN smart *** support people the phone is working.

Gonna see how long this POS works, and all I can say is it better keep working. Looks to me like this outfit is just screwing over the government, as I'm sure they get paid somewhere down the line by them. Maybe which ever government agency is paying for this crapp needs to do some research on what they are paying for!! The support people, advanced support people and the emergency support people are just lucky we were talking on the phone, had we been face to face I would be in jail and they would be in the hospital!!!!!!

Unless you absolutely need a free cell phone STAY AWAY FROM SAFELINK!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

Orlando, Florida, United States #1261090

my phone broke was told to buy one which i did that phone was broken also from tracphone told to have replacement at dollar general. dollar general said no replacement they were not going to carry tracphones.

Bought another phone and told to wait endless on line after 2 months no working phone and no service.

611 gives same b-ll s---. DO NOT EVER GET SAFELINK OR TRACPHONE!!

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 611 from your SafeLink Phone (it’s a FREE call) or 1-800-378-1684 (from a landline phone) for assistance.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thanks.