i have had my phone for three years. I can only use it outside,or it drops calls.

Iam disabled and a senior. I have four hours with customer service,nothing is resolved. The phone is inoprable,and they just run you around and will not replace my phone. We did everything customer service said to do still faulty.

I wonder why they are so reluctant to give new equipment after three years?No one wants to go outside to use their phone,if something happens you cannot even call emergency,or it drops call. II just want a phone that works in the house

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to "a new phone that works,not run around with customer service,for hours and phone still does not work". dominic01 is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. The most disappointing about cell phone at Safelink Wireless was hours with customer service and inept customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 611 from your SafeLink Phone (it’s a FREE call) or 1-800-378-1684 (from a landline phone) for assistance. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Thanks.