2.2

First off someone stoled my identity and opened an account through Budget Mobile. When I called Safelink to find out why my phone was off after having for five years, they told me my account was canceled and did not know why.

After three months I found out why and safelink made me reapply. So I reapplied with the same phone I had for the past year an a half. They opened my account got my minutes and was set again, now this is March 16th. Haha that was a joke.

Two weeks later on April 1, I called safelink to find out why my minutes were not on my phone. For the next five hours I was told my account had been canceled due to there mistake but they couldn't do anything to help me and I had to reapply. They kept argueing with me about stuff and did nit care or use comppassion for my situation at all. I was very upset due to that is the only phone I have I live on the streets and I have cancer and several other medical conditions and ned that phonr and they were totally rude.

Think I'm switching to QLink heard they are giving out Galaxy smartphones. They give less talk time and unlimited text.

it would be great to have access to wifi. Say goodbye to safelink ***.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $40. The author is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. The most disappointing about safelink wireless account from Safelink Wireless was rude customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.

To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com.