SafeLink Wireless Verification Status Buy Minutes Refer a Friend Get Help Thank you for your recent Airtime Purchase. We're glad you like using your cell phone.

MAKE ONE CALL PER MONTH: Love your SafeLink Service? Make sure you make at least one call per month to keep your Service active. LINK TIP: Set a day each month that you call a family member to see how they are doing. When you purchase, activate, or use a SafeLink phone and the SafeLink Wireless services, you agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions of Service; which are subject to change from time to time without notice.

SafeLink® is a registered trademark of TracFone Wireless, Inc. ©2015 TracFone Wireless, Inc. 9700 NW 112th Avenue, Miami, FL 33178. All rights reserved.

Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy SL-10876-A1 Helmut Ofbuffalo 2:03 PM (7 hours ago) to SafeLink Actually, I HATE Safelink !!! I wish I had stayed with Assurance. The only reason I needed to buy more minutes is that I burned up 134 minutes in one call to your TERRIBLE !! so called Customer Service.

I don't know what third world craphole it is located in but it STINKS !!! Two other calls to them used up another 30 minutes. WTF ??? Also I just clicked on the help button above and Nothing was there ???

I am going to switch back as soon as I am able.

Don't bother responding I already know your response is going to be... "I Sorry you feel that way, goodbye" {{Redacted}}

Review about: Safelink Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Vancouver, Washington, United States #1323102

Horrible customer service...it is impossible to check my remaining minutes...absolutely impossible. I will research what governmental agency to file a formal complaint and do so.

Shelbyville, Tennessee, United States #1304114

I did nor receive my free minutes for march.

,2017 they put my card my mom got me was350 minutes that guy I talked with said I had 755 minutes I looked it was 403 also I referred 2 friends that got phones and they said would get minutes for that but of course did not get sane as my minute's I am of not pleased at all this thank you 931-735-0354

MattSL
to Kathy Rigney Cebu, Cebu, Philippines #1304685

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.