3.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

phone went dead called up safelink a long wait.would'nt send me a replacement ?bought a replacement getting the run around tracfone sent me 2 different sim cards neither worked.waiting for the 3rd sim card they tell me it will work.how can they be so sure.as i've been waiting for 2wks without a phone.why did'nt they send me one that would work 2wks ago.so to say the least i'm a disgunted customer of safelink andb tracfone.been a long time user of tracfone and safelink.think they could run their business a little better.communications and waiting time is deplorable.woul recommend not calling as the wait to talk to someone is an ardulous task.i'm like most people do'nt care for waiting

Review about: Safelink Wireless Cell Phone Replacement.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: If i can get safelink ok.

I didn't like: Waiting time on phone, Put on hold 40 minutes transferred over and over.

Comments

CeCe2013

SafeLink sent me a cell phone in a timely manner, and now I know why they give them away for free.It's because they couldn't sell them for $1.00.

The sound quality is horrible, people cannot hear me, and vice versa. Don't waste your time calling customer service because you will get somebody in the Philippines, or India, or somewhere else who cannot speak English.

So I decided to go back to the old fashioned, reliable landline for $9.00 a month, no bundles and no features that I don't need and can make calls all over the U.S. and Canada at no extra charge.

I am glad I saved my old phone. What a difference in the sound quality!

MattSL
to CeCe2013 #1293970

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.