THE PEOPLE SEED YOU AROUND AN AROUND UNTIL THE PHONE HANG UP THE PHONE SERVICE IS BULL *** YOU COULD NEVER TALK TO ANYONE AN WHEN YOU DO THEY DONT NO WHAT THE *** IS GOING ON AN DONT NO WHAT TO DO TO HELP YOU ALL SAFELINK SERVICE NEED TO BE CANCEL.YOU ALL GOT ALL THESE PEOPLE WALKING AROUND GIVING PEOPLE THESE BULL *** PHONES THEY NEED TO PACK ALL THE PHONES UPM AND SEND THEM BACK WHERE THEY COME FROM BECAUSE AN THE REAL WORLD THE *** DO NOT WORK GOOD BYE THANK YOU AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT THEM PHONES

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 611 from your SafeLink Phone (it’s a FREE call) or 1-800-378-1684 (from a landline phone) for assistance. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Thanks.