Leesburg, Alabama

My phone got wet and they wont replace the exact model . *** cant even spell my name right .

You dummies have sent two phones that were wrong model . I went to AT&T for service . You if you wanna do anything then you can pay my AT&T monthly payment . Why do you need 100 words when just a few should get the point across .

You people just like the money you get from taxpayers and careless about service . Get some english speaking reps .

When someone calls have a live person answer the phone insted of the *** machine . If this press 1 so on and so on .

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of it stinks and put on hold 40 minutes transferred over and over. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of safelink wireless phone service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $30. Safelink Wireless needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safelink wireless phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away.