1.8
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I misplaced my phone. I received a card in the mail saying the phone hadn't been used in a while and if it was lost or stolen to call and another phone would be issued. Does this company have only one customer service individual? Have been waiting on hold 25 minutes. Went to the website, nothing to assist in this issue. WTF? I'm calling my congressman to complain and to have this subsidized company eliminated from this program.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of inept customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of safelink wireless replacement phone. Safelink Wireless needs to "see above comment" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safelink wireless replacement phone in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

MattSL
Cebu, Cebu, Philippines #1181749

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.