I verified with safelink in january 2015 as every year but this year has been a nightmare. i am tired of getting calls to put codes in my phone it is like having stalker waiting to do harm.

I don't think anyone should be putting codes in a phone unless it for their personal use not for my phone to work properly.It already does , don't need your help so what is the real deal on this unless your records are a disaster.....don't call me again i don't want to talk to you, your service is a disaster.Your ability to use your keeping of logged calls you make to customers should be recorded but they are NOT! This is a diservice how many others have had this complaint I don't know but i am tired of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!@

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Safelink Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safelink Wireless to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor english, having to wait on minutes and hours with customer service. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safelink Wireless and safelink wireless phone service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved.

Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away.