I have no idea ,maybe got wet or something.The phone rings ,caller can hear me but I cant hear them also I cant make out going calls I cant hear it ring or anything and the other claims I never called them,I can still get and receive text,my phone rings when i get calls but i cant hear anything on the other end.I'M DISABLED AND RELY on this service for appointments and DRS offices to keep in touch with me.please help me today. My number is (828)729-3554 in Lenoir N.C.You can contact me on my sons phone at(828)394=8655 until the 20th of this month or my e-mail lisaannette@yahoo.com

Review about: Safelink Wireless Phone Service.

Comments

got my new phone Friday 9-1-17 it say to the activation number to get going , but it keep saying that's invaded number or any number i try to call that's what it would say an my number on my phone is 270-702-1956

MattSL

Hi. We apologize for the trouble.

To further assist you, please send us an email with your account information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com. Thank you.

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number.

Just copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email. Thanks.