I am disabled with Multiple Sclerosis on my blood brain barrier ! I need a replacement phone and can not get one!

"Please try to contact Safelink Wireless Customer Service directly prior to posting any complaints on this site. "

SEriously!!! YOU CAN'T GET A LIVE PERSON IN TECH SUPPORT TO SAVE YOUR LIFE! LITERALLY! WHEN YOU CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY TELL YOU TO CALL 1-800-378-1684 AND FOLLOW THE PROMPTS TO GET A LIVE PERSON..... THERE IS NO LIVE PERSON! I CAN'T EVEN REPORT MY PHONE GONE, THE REGULAR CUSTOMER SVC WON'T TAKE THAT COMPLAINT. I CAN'T GET ANOTHER PHONE AS YOU CAN ONLY HAVE ONE. NOW THEY ARE MAKING BANK ON A CELL PHONE I DON'T EVEN HAVE AND CAN NOT USE. THIS IS MIS APPROPRIATION OF GOVERNMENT FUNDS AND ABUSE OF THE DISABLED! SAFELINK IS A FOREIGN COMPANY INC. We need a class action suit and we need to stop this program and place it with a reputable company.

UNDER VALUE OF YOUR LOSS, OUR TAX DOLLARS PAY FOR THIS HOW CAN YOU CALCULATE ALL OF THE FOLKS THAT AREN'T GETTING MINUTES OR A PHONE OR A PHONE THAT WORKS BUT THEY COLLECT ALL THOSE FOLKS FEES MONTHLY. IT'S MOSTLIKELY MILLIONS OF DOLLARS THE US IS LOOSING ON THIS! USE A REPUTABLE COMPANY. THEY DONT' EVEN PAY US TAXES! WHAT AN OUTRAGE.

Review about: Safelink Wireless Replacement.

Comments

#631991

Just ***, look it doesn't matter if you are disable you, i d i o t, all you have to do is to apply for the service, remember is for free so dont get any complaint about it, but actually if you are such a problematic person you should not even call any company to cause any problems. If you want to do it, remember you cannot be in Puerto Rico, you must be older than 18 and you must to have an state progrmam like MedicAid or FoodStamps (NON MEDICARE you i d i o t), and, one more thing a s s h o l e, you can only have one phone, and if you can do it on the website it will be faster no matter what the physical application says.

to Anonymous Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States #632614

Hey, look, whomever you are.....the person that posted the comment about being disabled is just letting us know what their situation is. Perhaps you need to attend an ANGER MANAGENT class.

There is a problems w/contacting anyone at SAFELINK and YES we are all greatful for free phones BUT if they DONT WORK, they are USELESS!