I called, spoke with a man who I couldn’t understand and when I asked to speak to a English person, they hung up. Called back got a different guy same thing.

Called a third time was told my state would send me notice. I get a text message to recertify, have tried both the web site which says I have an account but I can’t get in. Then I called and the same run around with non English speaking people. I’m fed up.

Safelink needs to fix this now, I’m going to run out of time and loose all my contacts, my minutes everything we put on our phones. Fix this problem get some people from America to work with us, all of us who use your service are fed up with terrible service.

Review about: Safelink Wireless Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Recertification .

I didn't like: Customer serive, Customer service.

Comments

Same problem here for months on end.

I also am having problems recertifying. I got a text and a notice in the mail to recertify and it said i can do it on their website.

But everytime i go to the site it says i dont need to renew yet. Then when i call on the phone it's like playing roulette they keep telling me to speak to a different dept.

Has nothing to do with foreign support I think they are just not trained well. So I just decided to fax over the recerify sheets i got in the mail