La Cygne, Kansas

I called in to add my minutes from safelink to a better tracphone and they cancelled me and took to card minutes that I had added from a gift card. they said I was receiving minutes . And that I couldn't have to phones. I was told I could up grade if I wanted. I do not have two safelink phones!!! I could hardly hear what the rep was saying I couldn't make them understand. So frustrating!!! They said I cancelled my service because I mentioned my son. I told them I was the adult in this case and my foster son had the medicaid card. He wad only 10 years old. The application stated that if the phone was for a minor then the adult in the household would need to use their. id.

Review about: Safelink Wireless Phone Service.

Comments

MattSL

I’m Matt and I work with SafeLink. I noticed your complaint on this blog and I would like to help you.

Just send me your name, contact number and your phone serial number or cell number and we will resolve your issue right away.

Just copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email. Please email your info to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com.

to MattSL Granite City, Illinois, United States #1154614

someone cancelled my safelink phone. i need help getting it back on. can u please get ahold of me at 6182192331 my name is matt

MattSL
to matt #1154839

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.