9700 NW 112th Ave, Medley, FL 33178, USA

I am every pissed off at them I have send them all my information they need to get a phone I stay in a adult rehab center I have faxes them my paper work out to them have mail them the paper work also .It has been six months they have not email back or tell why I cannot get a phone or let me know where can I go to get safe link phone where the guys give to you what place what time and on what day etc.I know they give them out I just do not where to go and get one at please help me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Safelink Wireless Phone Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Verena

Hi InexperiencedPolarBear524. I'm Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We are sorry to hear that you are displeased with the product and service. We would like to discuss the details of the issue that you have experienced. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-378-1684.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Safelink Wireless Reviews