The customer service is very poor. You can plan on being on the phone with them for 45m-11/2hrs. Sad part is half of that time is on hold. The time it takes to get someone out to fix your issues is awful.

I have paid every month for internet that is advertised at 5.5mbps. I have internet for 70% of that time that is just a little slower than 1.5mbps. The service has been so bad that it has prompted me to write this review.

This is the first review I have ever written. Of the many times we had techs out one tech said, "Well maybe Safelink just isn't for you." I think he's right. I wonder if they will refund 1/2 of my money.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

MattSL
#1120783

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-378-1684.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.