3.3K views

I can't block the phone number from some *** in WA. who has nothing better to do than text me *** ***.

I cant get safelink to ban all text from my phone either. They say that call block is not part of their service. And the reason they can't turn off my text is that text IS part of the service, and the only way to stop this *** from texting my number is to change my number, inconveniencing everyone that knows my number,or has my number.

Just so this *** can get my number the same way that he did last time.

Comments

Safelink if full of *** and so are the phones associated with them.

Am I able to chose my own number when I activate a safelink phone? My brother died a few weeks ago and I want to keep his old number is that possible?

Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, United States #1256788

I need my number changed immediately. I am getting harassed and threatened.

I can't deal with it anymore.

Its been happening for awhile and I have no choice but to change my number. Please help me.

to Anonymous #1256921

to Anonymous #1365870

Change my phone number

to Freddie Butler #1442895

need a new number

How I go about getting my number changed

to Veronica #1217760

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We can help you change your phone number. To further assist you, please send us an email with your account information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com.

to MattSL Jonesborough, Tennessee, United States #1223925

How do we know you are who you say you are?!? I would NEVER send my account info to some random person Veronica.....

Eugene, Oregon, United States #1183627

awesome!!! Im straight getting your situation. they wont even grant a secert question etc to Dr t56

Eugene, Oregon, United States #1183620

how do you see your number online?

So sorry for you, that is sad. I'm having harassing phone calls & was hoping Safelink wd block them for me. :~

to Anonymous #1129548

Biloxi, Mississippi, United States #1043771

same problem here unwanted calls all the time and no block on my phone.. WTF

to toni #1129550