Robert B Sxo
map-marker Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

To unlock my phone and use another carrier

Unlock device because phone will not work unless I changed the network so I need help to change my network so I needed them to really ***

MattSL

Hi, Robert B Sxo. This is Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We totally understand where you are coming from. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. To unlock your phone it should meet the requirements first. You can visit our website to check the unlocking policy, https://***/wps/portal/home/!ut/p/a1/04_Sj9CPykssy0xPLMnMz0vMAfGjzOK9LV0tDC0NDL39zX1NDBxDHb2dnLy9DAwMzPXD9aPASgxwAEcD_YLsbEUAhnbw8Q!!/dl5/d5/L2dBISEvZ0FBIS9nQSEh/.

But to better assist you, we may need to check your account and see if we can submit a request to unlock the phone and the network. Rest assured, we are dedicated to resolve this promptly. For further assistance, you can chat with us via this link https://***/support/contact-us. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word UNLOCK to 611611. Thank you.

map-marker State College, Pennsylvania

Lost phone

Didnt help at all because they cant speak English by far the worst experience Ive ever had. Issue still not reaolvwd
MattSL

Hi, Guest-577****. This is Matt from Safelink Wireless.

We totally understand how frustrating this might have been on your end. Please accept our most sincere apologies for the trouble you have gone through with this issue. We know you have spoken with our customer service representatives and feel that your issue is not being handled quickly enough. It is not our intention to delay a resolution.

To better assist you, please contact us via this link https://***/support/contact-us.

Keiton Wxq
map-marker Bellevue, Washington

Paris Lindsey

Safelink Wireless - Paris Lindsey
I need my phone back on so my services to be on so I can contact the people I was calling and I might not be fine I don't need nobody giving me a hard time from a hard way I know you know be against that cuz I've been against that when I was trying to say people off and I take that on by anybody and take off of me to ***

User's recommendation: I'm just need help from people that do right by God so if you can't do by the right guy do right by God by me and have my phone turn back on

MattSL

Hi Keiton. This is Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We read your post and we'd like to help you with your concern. Please chat with us via this link https://***/support/contact-us so we can help you turn your phone back on. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

Robin R Xtc

Verified Buyer

I added time to my phone through the Recharge app and I don't know how to apply it

Safelink Wireless - I added time to my phone through the Recharge app and I don't know how to...
My phone says I have no service so I went to the Recharge app which is where Google told me to go to add time to my phone. I did that I have the code. I dont know how to apply it to my phone I dont know where my menu key in, so Im really kind of at a loss if you can help me I would appreciate it.

Preferred solution: Help adding the time I purchase

MattSL

Hi Robin. This is Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We read your post, and we'd like to apologize for the trouble you have gone through with the service. This is not how we want to serve you. Allow us to have another opportunity to straighten out things for you. Please chat with us via this link https://***/support/contact-us.

Lawrence S Scd

Disenrolled Without Notice

Updated by user Jan 19, 2024

I was told that I needed to go to the National Verify website and get recertify that I am entitled to get this Life Line service and I did that and when I called Safe Link to get my service turned back on they told me that I needed to contact Nation Verify website so I...

Original review Jan 19, 2024
I was disenrolled without no notice and I was not time for Recertification nor did I receive a letter from Safe Link or any one else stating that my service was going to end. Then I tried for 3 *** months getting reinrolled in safe Link and all I got was some piece of *** that could not speak English or understand what the *** they where saying and I received no Help from the person answering the phone.

I had been with this Life Line Company since 2010 and even tho I had been a long time customer I was treated like *** This is the most unprofessional company I have ever dealt with.

I hope that someone will get a hold of me and make this right. Thanks For Nothing Mother *** Sincerly Lawrence Lee Stratch Jr.
Pros:
  • Non
Cons:
  • Treat customer like dirt

User's recommendation: Don't Use This Company For Anything

MattSL

Hi Lawrenece. This is Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We do apologize for the inconvenience you have gone through with our service. This is not how we want you to feel and experience. Let us review your account so we can help you fix the issue. Kindly chat with us at https://***/support/contact-us.

We are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also text HELP to 611611.

Lawrence S Scd

I'm trying to get reinrolled with Safe Link Wireless and according to the website I am Approved for Life Line Services ect ect. I hope to receive my free phone and Tablet or whatever I'm supposed to get?!

I hope that I don't get screwed around now that I'm approved by the National Verify but will see and I will let you guys know what happens and if I ever get services again with this company!! Thanks Again For All Your Time And Help Sincerely Lawrence Lee Stratch Jr

View more comments (1)
map-marker Jonesville, Virginia

Customer service reps are trash

Had all calls that I had made during the month logged. Time totaled up to just barely over 200 minutes for the 26 days that had passed.

All of a sudden my phone stops working so I contact support on the website. Told me I was over my 350 minute limit for. Told them to check the logs because it wasn't possible. Kept giving me a runaround so I asked to have my call escalated to a higher tier or to speak to a higher up and was refused.

These people need to understand their blatant stupidity could cost someone precious time if not their lives.

Their inability to do anything that isn't listed in their prerecorded response sheet is just unbelievable. Someone needs to do something about these *** ***

User's recommendation: Go somewhere else if at all possible. The people there are trash and not worth wasting your time on

MattSL

Hi. This is Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We totally understand where you are coming from. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. Please know that we are determined to make things right for you. Rest assured that we will do our best to help you.

Kindly chat with us via this link https://***/support/contact-us. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Sharon W Spq

Extended frustration

Safelink Wireless - Extended frustration
SafeLink customer service do not speak English, hang up on you are not knowledgeable in customer support resolution. They are completely unqualified to assist at risk customers with setting up, or maintaining their phone
Loss:
Cons:
  • Cheap product
  • And frustration
  • Incompetent customer service

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Safelink is unable to assist

MattSL

Hi Sharon. This is Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We understand the frustration you have gone through with our customer service. This is not the kind of service we want our customers to experience. To further assist you, please chat with us at https://***/support/contact-us. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Carmen Y Amo

Lose my phone

Very helpful to me because I really need a phone your service was quick and easy l will tell friends and family members about he you help me to get another phone because that is very important to have a phone we
MattSL

Hi Carmen Y Amo.This is Matt from SafeLink Wireless. We totally understand where you are coming from.

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. Please know that we are determined to make things right for you. Rest assured that we will do our best to help you. Kindly chat with us via this link https://***/support/contact-us.

Tommie F Tsg

Verified Reviewer

I need help unlocki ng my phone

I need my phone unlocked , and I would like to know why my phone been deactivated with any one tells me before hand

Preferred solution: I want my phoneand why my been deactivated with out anyonet telling me before hand

MattSL

Hi Tommie F Tsg.This is Matt from SafeLink Wireless. We totally understand where you are coming from.

Jeffrey S Dpc

Status of my order

I'm trying to figure out if I have been approved for a safe link phone.I now went with a different carrier Assurance Wireless
Cons:
  • No phone number to talk to a real person

User's recommendation: If you don't hear anything within 2 weeks go with someone else

MattSL

Hi Jeffrey S Dpc. This is Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

map-marker Oakland, California

I think my phone is hacked

I'm concerned that my phone may be hacked. I had an issue with someone accused of murder in my family when I was a child. When I grew up and helped my mother move into another house I think someone involved with that case orchestrated the location of houses for sale and moved us across the street from a cell phone company owner who I think has been involved in eavesdropping not just in my life but in my whole neighborhood. Any suggestions.
MattSL

Hi Guest-578****. This is Matt from Safelink Wireless.

We are very sorry if you are having issues with your phone or service. As your service provider, this is not how we want you to feel and experience. We know how important it is to have a working phone nowadays. Please allow us to help you and sort things out.

Kindly chat with us via this link https://***/support/contact-us.

For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word SUPPORT to 611611.

map-marker Kennewick, Washington

Horrific.

I am housebound and when Verizon stated they were buying Tracfone I applied for lifeline via safelinks. (the web site DID not work - I don't need the ACP program) At any rate phone said delivered yet USPS upper management said it was sent to the WRONG address!

They sent me an email with this vital information.

Yet today 1/26/2024 I called and reached someone in ASIA!!! Barely understood her "English" and had to keep repeating myself (enrollment # so on).

Eventually she said someone (who ever had it) had put in a pin and was using MY minutes. I wanted to call back (now on hold) and be assurred that NONE of my personal infomartion was avalable to this person WHO knew he/she did not own this product.

- Do they have my Social Security Number or any such important information so on??? Any help is much appreciated.

User's recommendation: I had this a long time ago and it was the same nightmare!!! Gov is being conned mho.

MattSL

Hi, Guest-565****. This is Matt from Safelink Wireless.

We understand how you feel about this situation. We sincerely apologize if you're having a hard time processing your application. As your service provider, this is not how we want you to feel and experience. We want to sort this out together with you now.

However, in order to do that, we would require to get your personal account information which we cannot ask here for security of your account. We are hoping that you would give us another chance to rectify this issue with you. Please chat with us via this link https://***/support/contact-us.

Lynda B Flj

Phone still not unlocked

I was told on 2/7/2024 that my phone would be unlocked within 24 hours well 3 days later and it's still locked, I have my ticket number

Preferred solution: MY phone unlocked

MattSL

Hi Lynda B. This is Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry to know that your phone is still locked to our network. Let us review your account so we can help you rectify the issue. To further assist you, please chat with us via this link https://***/support/contact-us. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Michele B Czl

NO REPLACEMENT CELL

Been waiting almost 3 WEEKS FOR REPLACEMENT CELL,,, LOST OR WHAT ... VERY INCONVENIENT... My contact info: 440-541-****
Loss:

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: Don't contract with. Disappointed

Steven L Qhc

Slane856@***.com

You cut off my service,FUCKING why?.My phone number is

604-251-****,Raymond Greene has my phone.And you turned it off,please call 604-251-****.Because I can't deal

with your boring messages,over and *** over.I don't

have any patience,to listen to your *** messages

again.Please call Mr. Raymond Greene,resolve the ***

problem.

Loss:
Pros:
  • No internet
Cons:
  • You did nothing

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Give him back internet

MattSL

Hi, this is Matt from Safelink Wireless. We are very sorry to hear that.

As one of our valued customers, this is not how we want you to feel and experience. We understand that your service is being disrupted or that there is a problem with the device itself. But, as far as we are concerned, this is something we do not want to happen. We know how important it is to have a working phone nowadays.

Please allow us to pull your account and sort things out. Chat with us via this link https://***/support/contact-us, or call us at 1-800-867-****.