I am disabled and wanted to keep my same phone number from other company. First card sent didn't work, they tell me it's broken, how can it be broken.

OMG....the BS I went through. I received 2 more cards, this now makes 6 cards and tonight she's basically call me a liar well no she is calling me a liar because the info I gave her did not match what she has. I think I know my birthday, my bank card #, zip code etc.....I just said forget it I'll go with Assurance I'm sure they care more knowledgeable then you and I'm having my attorney contact Safelink because I have over 6 health issues which need to be attended to I can't call my doctors, they can't call me and I'm not going to tie someones phone up when I should have to. Extremely pissed off right now.

Why would I get a SIM yesterday and one today? Would you call that a competent company esp. when I already have about 4 other ones..I think not...don't waste your time if your wanting to bring your old number with you.

My number wasn't even in the phone when I rec'd it. DUMBASSES.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.

To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com.