I received an email saying I need to re certify my safelink phone.

I decided to call, and the person who answered was very hard to understand. She said I did not have to re certify my phone.

So why did I get the email saying I do. So I tried to re certify on line, and it said it went through fine. But a moment later, I got a new email, and it said my enrollment number didn't match. That is my enrollment number that I put in.

So I am confused. We are darned if we do and darned if we don't respond.

I like my safelink and do not want to loose it for a silly reason.

This person wrote the review because of "don't know what you want!" at Safelink Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safelink Wireless to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safelink Wireless and safelink wireless phone service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.