4.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

hi my name is tracy and have been a customer for a while and have really enjoyed this service which im very very grateful for ...phone starting getting sluggush and I called 611 to ask why and how many minutes were left the man tells me I have to recertify ok I answer he tranfers me and then the phone disconnected....since that call when my phone rings the screen stays black so I cant answer...walked a mile to the library for the computer when I log on status says cancelled,,,that makes me very nervous this phone is my only connection to the outside world and am not in a position to get any other after filling out the application I assumed was required a new enrollment number popped up is that correct I have a phone from you already just wanted to follow procedure and keep it active did I do something wrong...please advise thank very much for your consideration in this matter...Tracy LaPara 201 486-6650

Review about: Safelink Wireless Phone Service.

Reason of review: unexpectedly cancelled.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Having help when i really need it.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced.

Let me help you in resolving that issue. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com to further assist you.