Holcombe, Wisconsin
Style and Design

Yes, I'm pleased under my circumstances that I receive a free phone and minutes under the SafeLink program. But, and that's a BIG BUTT!!!

I continue to have nothing but problems when it come's to SafeLink, Tracfone, etc...Customer Service. I've spent hour's and hour's on the phone and on chat for simple to solve issues. Biggest problem is getting a replacement phone or a new phone! There's no reason your old phone, while still somewhat working, need's to be deactivated instantly upon a ticket order for a replacement phone!!

I HAVE CONTACT'S TO REACH AND PEOPLE THAT NEED TO CONTACT ME until my replacement phone is received. I can never get over why they don't realize you need your phone if it's still working. For some customers, it's must be their only form of phone service!! The constantly lying by your service agent's, whether it be in the Philippines or where ever continues.

Tracfone's employee's are horrible be it lack of knowledge, experience, or training. Not even to mention the language barrier one must try to understand upon calling anything related to your phone. I can't believe in the U.S.

why we can't call your corporate office in Miami, Florida and speak to a customer service agent their. That would alleviate most of my future issues with Tracfone, SafeLink Wireless, etc...I sure hope this review is read by someone at corporate that give's a ***!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of it stinks and poor customer service and being lied to. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of safelink wireless lifeline service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. Safelink Wireless needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safelink wireless lifeline service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

Holcombe, Wisconsin, United States #1107247

*** no my issue was never resolved!!! They just sent me the wrong phone they promised me again and pretty much lied to me and said deal with it or buy a phone.

MattSL
to muskyjo #1107445

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.

To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com.

to MattSL #1094797

What good would it do??? The phone that I was suppose to be getting is finally on it's way!!

Maybe the email address should be available for customers so they can resolve any problems they have Matt. I going on close to a month with issues. Like I said, your foreign affiliates need better training and experience. How many time's does a customer need to be put on hold or wait on chat for their system to upload??

I still think a resolution would have to be a U.S.

based customer service location, website, and toll-free number. But we all know that will never happen because it's cheaper to outsource your business.