They put me on the phone with at least six representatives because I simply wanted my phone turned off; they kept telling me that in order to turn it off the best thing I could do is get recertified for another year, so I agreed when the process was complete I was transferred to another rep after another rep who spoke so fast and with such broken accent I was in doubt if I was really speaking to a us federal funded company. Finally after 45 minutes on the phone they agreed to turn my phone off this was in July it is now Dec and my phone is still being used by some one I don't know??!!

I just gave up and use my twenty dollar phone out of Wallmart. Safe link sucks and I only wish the better business buruea could do something

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of safelink wireless mobile phone service. Safelink Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safelink wireless mobile phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

Miss Betsy
New York, New York, United States #1255893

Assurance Wireless by Virgin Mobile is a decent company but if it's in your area, Access Wireless has Smartphones for low income subscribers with 350 talk minutes, unlimited texts and 500MB of data every month. I have used all 3, having switched to Access about a year ago from Assurance after switching from Safelink.