Style and Design

Update by user Jun 14, 2015

All i have to add is stay away from safelinks. it is not a wonder they have so many complaints on this site.

After 13 emails,and at least 9 different reps, i still never got a new phone. This company is beyond belief,and totally disorganized.

Original review posted by user Jun 11, 2015

I have posted here a couple of times. Pissed consumer is a great platform.

Safelink responded to my complaint. I have never in my life experienced anything like their customer service. Thirteen emails,and 9 representives my phone is still inoprable. They send you to all kinds of people to make it look like their are helping you.

what a joke said they were troubleshooting, but kept asking for my serial number and my phone number. How can you troubleshoot without knowing this info? Each rep asks you the same question as the last one, these people all should be fired. I just got a email asking if I want to cancel my service.

I have sent 4 mails in big capital letters to cancel my service.

Seniors and disabled people stay away from this company. They will stress you out,and never get you results.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. dominic01 stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service is a joke and bad experience. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of safelink wireless phone service. Safelink Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safelink wireless phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 611 from your SafeLink Phone (it’s a FREE call) or 1-800-378-1684 (from a landline phone) for assistance. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Thanks.

dominic01
to To refer you in replies Phoenix, Arizona, United States #995057

matt, you sent this exact email. safelinks sent me to numerous customer service reps,and emailed me back and forth.

your company is a joke. Stress someone else out. Your customer reps,are disorganized,and i beleive did not do their jobs.

Kept asking my serial number,and phone number. How do you troubleshoot without this info.all your reps fail to remember these phones are our lifeline,and could save our lives.

MattSL
to dominic01 #995692

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Thanks.