called to find out how to block a number told my model doesn't have it but I will transfer you After 1 hour 4 girls none of the phones have it. Every girl I talked to transferred me to another dept.

I could hardly understand the women in the first place,and 3 of them told me I could get a different model that had a blocking feature.

Turns out they said none of the phones they have let you block any numbers. I was also put on hold 40 minutes this is really bad customer service in my opinion,and they don't care at all

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "have phones that have a block fearure". ruseriousu is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. The most disappointing about safelink wireless customer care at Safelink Wireless was phones do not have blocking feature, customer service and put on hold 40 minutes transferred over and over Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved.

Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away.