I was on the phone for 3 1/2 hours and 10 different people to get my safe link phone and a separate tracfone accounts straightened out. They had crossed the two and all min were being added to one phone and not two separate phones.

It was very hard to understand them and they didn't even listen to the problem and I never got an explanation of why two completely separate accounts got crossed!!! Very Very poor service by their call center!!!!!!!!!!!!! All I got was transferred from one to another with every excuse in the book!!

When I did get someone that actually fixed part of the problem he couldn't fix the rest so again transfer!! I feel the service of safelink is NOT worth the aggravation.

Review about: Safelink Wireless Customer Care.

Preferred solution: get competant people to handle problems!!.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. You can contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId=41023 for us to assist you with your concern.

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.