3.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

every month I have to call they give me 80 min not 125 which if I go on my account on computer it states I have plan B 125 min. then they give me run around from 1 dept to the other finally giving me the 45 min to make 125 and say u be all set next month will that ever come ???????????

time someone checks into the customer service worst ive ever had.

can someone plsssssss plsssss plssss help me to resolve this 3 year problem because they cant get it right send me back and forth to different depts. never fixing anything plsss plsss help me TY

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Safelink Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safelink Wireless to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service not helping. Author liked the most phone. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safelink Wireless and safelink wireless phone plan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.

To resolve the problem, please contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-378-1684. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/GPJn5a to chat with live agent.