1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I had safe link California I had a phone that they provided I did a hard reset and forgot my google screen name I signed in with so I purchased a phone from Trac done to find out that it was not compatible. So I then ordered a Net 10 phone received it and had it up and running.

Last week I inserted a sad card into it and it became hot and thought that the sad card was going to melt. Well the phone of course quit working. I called for replacement the man said I would receive it on Tuesday? It's now Friday no replacement.

Three days ago my phone I thought I fried started working again up until this morning now all I get is emergency calls option. I phoned safe link and was transferred three times to different people. After 1.5 hours on the phone. I asked that they not send that replacement phone because mine had started back up I asked that they just activate my phone in hand.

Several attempts and hours later I was told that my SIM card expired wtf. At that point my patience expired on the customer service rep. Imexplained that I never received the replacement phone I wanted to keep the phone I purchased blah blah blah. I am now without a phone and I am scheduled for surgery and awaiting doctors call..

No I don't have anyone to take my messages I need my flipping phone working. Expired sim wtf

Review about: Safelink Wireless Cell Phone Replacement.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I'm Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced.

Let me help you in resolving that issue.

Please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com and we will gladly assist you. Thank you.