5.0

I've been trying to talk to the people at there customer service line and they are rude I asked to speak to the floor supervisor Iris and she was extremely rude and I'm still lost with no help to my problem with my phone number the customer service is unorginized and are in a desperate need of proper customer service training and people skills I was very displeased with my customer service experience with them I am thankful that I have a free phone but is it worth it to be treated like an animal and not with respect the more I tried to explain the more she kept telling me the same thing over and over we was going back and forth in circles she wasn't listening to me she kept putting the phone down mumbling things to her other colleagues and wasn't listening to any thing I had to say I was frustrated and so was she I was trying to calm her down and she kept repeating herself over and over I ended the call by saying now I'm stuck and so are you I am going to file a complaint on you I was not treated fairly

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

MattSL

I too have had many issues with my phone, but I found this email address to the company and they fixed my problem right away. Some problems may require a little more time to fix but the people at this address are very good.

Try it.

The email address is SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com. Also give them your name and account cell phone or serial number.

MattSL

Hi. My name is MattSL, and I work with SafeLink Wireless.

I noticed your complaint on this blog and I want to help you. Just send me your name, contact number and your phone serial number or cell number and we will resolve your issue right away.

Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email. Email your info to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/19x5RU1.