1.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

My 95 year old mother needed to refile for a new phone after moving to Florida and she didn't make a call within the 30 day allotment. Lo and Behold, I had to call customer service!

That's where we went wrong. After calling more than 4 times and being put on hold for 30 minutes each time, they kept telling me they would reactivate her. Never happened. Each time I called, I believed I was talking to someone in India and I'm not joking.

They barely spoke English and didn't understand what I was saying. 4 times I was told she would get a new phone after finally successfully reregistering. Never showed up. This all started in January of 2018 and it's now June 5th and we just received the "Sim" card in an envelope so no new phone.

Her phone has issues and they said they would replace it. Never happened. So back on the phone AGAIN for the umpteenth time! I spoke with a Franklyn, again from India I believe.

The connection was so bad, my voice was echoing and he wouldn't call me back. I wasn't about to wait another 30 minutes on hold so I dealt with it since he could hear me but I had trouble hearing him over my echo. Finally activated my new Sim card in the Old Phone with issues. Has to be the worst customer service I've EVER experienced!!

Rude, unfriendly, uneducated, impolite and not a bit of compassion for the elderly. I was very close to telling her to forget it that it wasn't worth it.

I'll buy her a larger phone that has a screen bigger than 1 inch so she can actually see it and push one button at a time instead of 4! Good Luck!: Cry

I didn't like: Customer service, Rude customer service, Help on the other end of the phone when u call, Attitude and poor customer service, Changes in qualification guidelines-disability ssa not listed.

Comments