Coverage Area
Style and Design

look safe link is very *** up they lost my personal important information.now if there is any one who live in victorville ca at the walmart on palmdale rd she was nice but i dont no what she done with my information sorry but *** Safe link. *** *** im not even wonting to write *** about today now i talk to two superviser and 2respentive this is a dam shame they have to be accountable for there *** up ineed to get paid for my time i still dont have a phone now becuz of the ***

1 supervisor name washaydalis she was nice but the young and old need to get *** together

Product or Service Mentioned: Safelink Wireless Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Total run around everytime have never had a good experience.

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/GPJn5a to chat with live agent.

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.