Coverage Area
Style and Design

look safe link is very *** up they lost my personal important information.now if there is any one who live in victorville ca at the walmart on palmdale rd she was nice but i dont no what she done with my information sorry but *** Safe link. *** *** im not even wonting to write *** about today now i talk to two superviser and 2respentive this is a dam shame they have to be accountable for there *** up ineed to get paid for my time i still dont have a phone now becuz of the ***

1 supervisor name washaydalis she was nice but the young and old need to get *** together

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of total run around everytime have never had a good experience. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of safelink wireless customer care. Safelink Wireless needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safelink wireless customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/GPJn5a to chat with live agent.

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.