Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have been trying to get minutes on my safelink wireless phone for the past two hours. When I finally get through after the automated person the actual customer service agent hangs up every time.

This company need some serious help. Either hire workers that actually want to work or give it up. This is the absolute worst customer service I have ever received! When a woman customer service agent got on the phone she was no help at all, she just sat there and I had to say hello hello hello over and over again and she was absolutely no help and then she proceeded to hang up in my face.

If the calls are actually monitored and recorded like they say then why are there still nimrods employed there? Very frustrated as you can see.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.